Tae~

The park's trees were bright green today. The sun was brightly shining in the sun making the sky look bluer than ever and the city buildings stand out. The shops had all christmas decorations. There was music playing from random street acts. There was a young saxophone player, playing fly me to the moon. I looked over at Tae who was smiling like a little child. He ate his vanilla ice cream shaking is bottom and his head left and right. The little boy playing the saxophone was laughing at Taehyung himself. I stepped forward and placed change into his hat. He smiled at me continuing his playing. I turned around intertwining my hand with Tae's.

"Where off to now?" he finished his ice creaming licking of the excess vanilla left on his fingers.

"Mm I don't really know" we walked around the corner to a street that looked a little like the streets and shops in London. There were expensive shops like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Tiffany & Co and other random expensive shops. Again Taehyung's face lit up bright. He loved to look and wear expensive brands, especially GUCCI. Oh my gosh this kid. I was more of a you know, H & M, Valley girl, Cotton on and myers kind of girl. Not saying that i wouldn't buy an expensive here and there but right now my budget is... minus 300 dollars. Nah only joking, a little more than that. I didn't have much of a choice, he had already dragged me into the shop. The cool air con hit my face. Gosh I love shop air cons. I looked to my right and jumped a little at the sight of a tall security guard. I pulled myself closer to Taehyung's body.

"Tae you really don't-" he was already gone. He left me a little further behind. He picked a pair of the fluffy sandals with a strip of green and red, and a GC symbol on the edge. His eyes closed and a massive box smile formed on his face. I went up to him grabbing his wrist taking the shoe out of his hand.

"Honey you don't need another pair" I whispered really close to his face. He pouted and walked away into the clothes section. I've got to admit, I really enjoy seeing him so excited about clothes. Today he was wearing the brand actually, he was wearing checkered gucci pants, a flowery top, gucci shoes (the exact same pair he picked up except plain black), a gucci navy blue tie with a snake and cute little rounded glasses. I mean sometimes I was jealous aT how handsome he looked all the time. I was just wearing an old flowery silk shirt I haven't worn, my big waisted black pants, I brought a small hand bag and wore a pair of cute gold earrings. I think the most expensive thing on me right now is my handbag, which mum got me for my birthday this year.

 I think the most expensive thing on me right now is my handbag, which mum got me for my birthday this year

I walked around awkwardly looking at all the pretty clothing and handbags around. I honestly felt so fancy in here. Like i could be drinking a glass of wine and having small expensive appetisers. Whilst getting distracted in my own fantasies, I saw a young beautiful women trying to help Tae try on a jacket. That bitch better watch her hands. I saw her dust off his shoulders and admire his look. I was triggered, my stomach was tight and my fist were clenched. Taehyung turned around to me and he noticed my face completely change. I rolled my eyes and walked towards all the pretty jewellery. I saw one that stood out, and that was a rose gold chained necklace with a beautiful shiny flower.