A Kiing Meets His Queen

Shelby P.O.V.

It was 3:00 in the afternoon and I was sitting in my new gaming chair scrolling down YouTube,trying to find something to do until I can film my Harmony Hallow UHC episode since we can only film for 15 minuites,I have to wait til the rest of the guys are ready.I finally decide to just watch one of Will's videos for a while. Then I played some bedwars on hypixel and as I walk around the lobby I see Will join in then he's suddenly talking to me on team speak."Hey Shelby,"He sounded happy, like always."Hey Will,you wanna play some bedwars?"I know he loves that game even though I just played 12 rounds."Yeah ok."We played a couple rounds (We won all of them!)then sadly it was time to film the uhc so we said bye and I started recording.This time I ran out of luck I tried to sneak up on Del(Delphron) and I was no match for him.I sigh now until we launch the next Smp server I have nothing to play except for mini games...Oh I forgot Will already died I could film with him...

Will P.O.V.

I played some bedwars today with Shelby unfortunately she had to go film her uhc which I had already lost,STUIPED SPIDER.

Seeing as I had nothing to do I watched Shelby's video after she posted it...SHE DIED! Yes, well I mean I'm not being rude but I like Shelby and now I have someone to do clips with till the series is over.And lets just say I'm glad its Shelby.

Delphron P.O.V.

Omg I feel so bad about killing Shelby,I get other wise I would have died but after watching her vid she seems so sad...I think I just figured out exactly how to make it up to her...So I called Britt.

Shelby P.O.V.

Will,Graser,and H are all coming to visit for a couple weeks and Graser has some news or so he says he usually is over exadurateing so I'm not too excited.I have to pick them up tomorrow so I started cleaning up the house.