Heaven

Will P.O.V.

I taste her lips on mine and think of how we got here.I love Shelby I always have,since the first day we met I knew I loved her.It was like heaven kissing her.We broke of the kiss and finished eating.We talked for awhile.Shelby was tired so she went to bed.I wasn't very tired so I laid in bed thinking of her.How beautiful she was.I finally fell asleep at two in the morning.I had been sleeping for awhile and I ad woke up again.I got up and realized that it was still dark.I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't,so I went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee.I drank my coffee in complete darkness.The room was quite the only sounds we're my slow short breaths.It was peaceful, sweet.The air was crisp,warm from the coffee steam.I breathed in and out, consuming the air around me.
Praising every breath, remembering every​ moment with her.I had fun my coffee but I still didn't want to sleep.I sat there for a couple minutes then I heard the kitchen door open.Liam walks in and I check my phone.It was 8:00 now."You're up early.What time did you get up?""I couldn't sleep I woke up 'round seven.Last night was...eventful."I thought about last night."Oh yeah, how'd it go with Shelby?""It went great,""Did you kiss her""Yeah,""Then why aren't you super happy I thought you wanted this.""I just I haven't been hanging out with you and the guys very much lately,""Well, then let's go do something, we'll get your mind off things.Graser won't be awake for a while so we have some time to decide what we want to do.""Ok yeah, that would help what about if we go bowling Grase sucks at bowling.""Ok, do you want to invite the rest of the guys or just us three?""Just us like the good old times.""Alright well I'll go wake up Graser and we can go."Liam left the room and was back in the kitchen with Graser in less than five minutes."Alright let's go bowling."I could tell Graser was hungry."Grase we can get food on the way"He jumped up and down, like a little girl.
We got in the car and drove into a in and out.Liam opened the bag and ate a fry.Grase takes a fry and I felt left out."Hey give me one."I open my mouth and Liam tosses one in.We got to the bowling alley and picked our lane,I went to the counter to get my shoes and the lady smiles."Hey, cutie what size?"I tried to ignore her flirting with me.She gives me my shoes and winks."Thanks,""Is there anything else I could get you,""No I'm fine."I turn around and laugh, I walk back and find Liam has already set up the game and has already stepped up to the line for his first turn.I sat down and put my shoes on.Liam bowled then I grabbed my ball and threw it.
By the middle of the day I had a hundred sixty two, Grase had one hundred fifty three and Liam had one hundred sixty one.I won."I won.""Yeah alright, alright, whatever Will."Grase was always a sore loser."Well, I'm glad we did this, it definitely got my mind off things, thanks guys.""Yeah, I had fun.""Well, we had a good time but now we gotta go.""Yeah, alright."We finally went to the car and started to drive.We had been driving for a while and was almost there, and that's when I heard the screeching, it was loud, like it was right under me...It was.My car was the one screeching, but why, I looked down and my foot had slammed the brake, why?I look up to see a car coming at us head on...

Well here you go it's done.