The News

Will P.O.V.

Today was my first date with Shelby.It was the best time I've had in a while.
We finally got home and then thought about the question we hadn't thought about before.Do we tell them?I look at her.She nods, I take a deep breath and her hand.She slowly opened the door and stepped in.I smiled and followed him in.There were about three people in the living room.All of them looked at us as soon as the door opened.They clapped.Not the reaction I expected.
“The ship has sailed ladies and gentlemen, kiible is real!”I just stare at Scott.Mariel gets up and hugs us.“Congratulations,”I hug her back and say 'Thanks'.We call the rest of the guys.Graser and Liam walk downstairs and Graser's mouth fell open, Liam just smiled“Ok, Graser hand over the 50 bucks.”“No,I...fine.” He hands H $50.“YOU WERE BETTING ON US!”I completely expect this from Graser but not from Liam.“It sounds like a perfectly normal Graser thing to do.”“I know, but I didn't expect this from Liam.”“We're sorry, it was just a great way to get fifty bucks from Graser.”I laugh.“Alright, alright it's ok.”Shelby and I go up the stairs and stop at the bathroom door.“I'm going to go shower I'll talk too you later.”
She kisses me on the cheek.“Ok, see you later Shelbs.”Today was amazing.Now I'm pretty sure that Shelby is my girlfriend.
Wow, it sounds even better now saying it.And to make it any better she kissed me!Well, on the cheek but still.
And so I have decided to kiss her for the first time, tonight.She was still in the shower, so I went to my room and thought about how to do it.I had come      
up with an idea I think will work.I went to my closet and grabbed a piece of paper to leave a note for Shelby.

______________________________________

Shelby meet me out back tonight.

Wear something nice.

Will
______________________________________

Shelby P.O.V.

I finished my shower it wasn't very long.I went to my room and saw a note on my bed.I read it.Will is so cute, that's one of the reasons why I love him.I am excited for tonight so I already started picking a dress.I finally found the perfect one.It was a light blue dress with frills at the bottom and a white belt around my waist.I put it on and put my hair up in a ponytail with bangs down the front to frame my face.It was getting dark so I got up and walked to the door.
I went downstairs to the back door.I took a deep breath and opened the door.There were sphere lights hanging all around the porch and pool on a black wire.There was a table in the middle with all my favorite foods on it.And, the best part was Will standing next to the table holding my chair.He was wearing a black jacket and a white shirt.I sat down and he he sat across from me.He smiled.“Wow, this is wow.”“I tried.I just think your too special for normal and that means you need something else just as special.”I can't stop thinking about how amazing it all is.“Listen, Shelby I love you I always have and always will.”I can't believe he just said...“I love you too.”His face lit up.He put his hands on my face and leaned in,closing his eyes.

______________________________________

Quick A/N

Hey so I know this was short but I wanted it to be a clifhanger
P.S. I changed a few things about how I write in case you were confused.