The Airport

Shelby P.O.V.

I walk up to the airport and wait at the gate Graser's plane lands first so I wait for him.Graser walks up and we hug then start walking down to where Will lands.After we get Will, we get H and head back to my appartment,when we get back Graser tells me to sit down so I do."So you know that news I was talking about well the HH gang decided that we would all find a huge house in LA so we could all move close to you,it was Del's idea he felt bad about getting you out of the uhc so he thought of this to make it up to you."

"Oh my goGrase can't believe they did this.Right now I picture them staring at my face seeing the huge smile of shock and happienes that I imagine is spread across my face right now."So can we start looking for a house?"he acts like I would say no."Of course!"Grasjumps up and down like the little kid we all know he really is.Will gives me a hug and Graser texts Britt and Del I assume...

Time Skip

Will,Grase,and I are waiting at the gate for the rest of the HH gang to land Britt lands first then Del then the rest of the guys."Who's all moving in again"I forget a lot so they've had to remind me like 15 times."Britt,Del,Mariel,Scott,Will,Pheonix,

Dylan,Liam,Ash,Megan,and me."Oh that's a lot."Wow 12 people in one house wander how that's going to end up."Britt and Del show up then we got the rest of the gang thank and god Liam drove other wise half of us would be walking home.When we finally get to the house everyone prys out there luggage from the tiny cars and we take them in side.I look at the big room full of luggage,now I can see how this will work. "it's huge!"I can't believe it."Graser you didn't show her the house?!"Del looked surprised that Graser didn't tell me or in this case show me critical information."Sorry Del I thought it

would be a nice surprise..."He rolled his eyes.Everyone started to pick which room they wanted.I walk to the stairs and lug my things to a long hallway I check out the rooms and at the very end of the hall is a door with my name neatly inscribed in a plaque"Shelby Grace."I turn around to find Will looking towards the plaque."Yeah it's not even my last name,more like part of my first name than anything.""Oh guess they didn't get the memo."He always makes me laugh.He was alway so funny.So kind...

Will P.O.V.

I set up my room and went down stairs.I walk in to the kitchen and find 12 doors (I'm assuming pantries)with all our each of our names on one of the doors.I open mine to find almost nothing extremely sweet.Good.So many people like sweets.I don't.Of course,there is some multeezers and some chocolate,but, nothing too sweet.I grab a price of chocolate and throw the wrapper away.I go back upstairs and help Shelby put her things away.I set he desk up for her and she thanks me."Hey everyone come out back!"I could recognize Graser's scream from anywhere.We rush down stairs and step outside to find Graser hanging upside down from the roof."Hey guys.""Felt like hanging around did ya?""Yeah,Will your funny."Suddenly Graser fell from the roof onto his head,luckily he missed the concrete and landed in the grass.Me and Shelby instantly start laughing,almost falling over ourselves.I try to stop laughing knowing that my hiccup like laugh was really akward,but unfortunately,I couldn't.