I Now Pronouce You...

Shelby P.O.V.

Today was the day our wedding day.
I had a beautiful dress, an amazing reception, a great hair due, and the best groom.I show my mom the pictures and wait on my bed for her to react.

I show my mom the pictures and wait on my bed for her to react

She gasped and was thrilled I can't wait

She gasped and was thrilled I can't wait."Yeah, I'm gonna head out now to get my hair done then I'll come back for the dress."Mom had insisted on helping me.I drove to the salon and spent about an hour their.I got back, and I did my makeup.Mom helped me with the dress and almost cried.I smiled I had thirty minutes to get to the reception.Mom drove since I'm not exactly in driving attire.I walked to the end of the aisle and waited for my niece to walk down and throw the rose petals.After she walked I slowly started moving towards Will, my arm linked with my father's.I reached Will,  Bee was standing beside me,Grase beside Will, and Liam beside Graser as the ring bearer.Of course, he was the ring bear.The preast recited the long long list of script he had, then we spoke our vows.He finally got to the good part."Do you Shelby Grace take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband.""I do."He put the ring, the real ring, on my finger, I smiled.
"I now pronounce you Kiing and Queen."I kissed him.We we're in fact now the Kiing and Queen.

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, and it breakes my heart to say this but this was sadly the last chapter of A Kiing Meets His Queen.Im so sorry guys but this is the end I know it was short but it was sweet I have two new story ideas both of which will be way long but, I will be starting one imediatly I'm sorry like I said I'm gonna miss this but only more room to grow right?Hope to see you all in the next story.