Chapter 2

Rhys pov
...
Wade's arms are wrapped around my stomach as I massage his hair. He broke down crying when I did that and I wasn't sure if he wanted me to stop, at but then he put his head closer to my hand for me to continue.

If someone were to tell me that I was going to fall in love with Wade I would have laughed and walked away or that I crashed my car because of drunk driving or that I will loose my memory.

I guess somethings happen that you really just can't believe.

I feel really bad for losing my memory and I don't even know how I did. The police are looking in to it, but they are having a hard time coming up with anything.

I just want to do what makes everyone happy. I want this stranger hugging me happy, I wang the friends I made that I lost happy, I want to be happy. I can't be happy as I should be when I make this boy, Wade, who love-d me unhappy. I'm the reason he is unhappy and it hurts to know that.

He can't sleep and I can tell that he has lost weight and his normal tan is paling. I have seen Wade around in school, but we were never close. Not that I can remember anymore.

I close my eyes and pull the covers. I will fix her I have done.

...

"Ouch!" A deep voice says when my hands collide with something. A huge hand wraps around mine before I open my eyes. Wade still has his eyes closed. The bags have gone and his color has returned, he looks peaceful.

His hands are hooked around my stomach and his head is rest halfway on my chest. One of my hands are past his shoulder and my other his on his chest.

His eyes open and he smiles up at me. "Good morning beautiful." Then he leans up for a kiss before remembering that I'm not his Rhys anymore. He jumps away from me, he sits at the end of the bed with his back to me. His palms are digging into his eyes as he shakes his head.

I frown. I crawl over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinches away from me making my hand drop. "I'm sorry," I whisper. He shoots up and turns quickly to look at me.

"You know what?" He asks pulling at his hair as he glares at me. "I wish I could say that it's not your fault but it is. It is your fault. You went and did what you did and you were only thinking about yourself! What about me, Rhys?" He asks yelling at me. He doesn't resemble an angry person, but just a broken one.

"Wade?" I ask. He turns toward me and lets out a sigh. "I know, I know you don't want anything to do with me." I laugh even know it's not funny. "But at least I'm still alive, that has to count for something, right?" I ask trying to make the situation less anger filled.

"I don't know." He mumbles. He sits on my bed, far away from me and thinks. He thinks long and hard as I wait.

I touch his back and he stands once again. "Don't you touch me and act like everything is okay." He glares at me, but I can see the war of love and hate going on in his mind. He's not sure which he should feel.

"Can't we be friends?" I ask.

"No! You're practically dead! You're a walking dead person. You should be dead. I watched as you died in my arms." Ouch. That one really hurt. I feel tears well up in my eyes. One streams down my face as Wade drops to his knees. "I'm sorry. I'm glad your alive." I reaches for me but I move away.

"Just go." I whisper. I point toward the door and turn in the opposite direction from him. He wants me dead. Dead. I'm dead. I should be dead. I can't let these things get to me. I tell myself, trying to make myself better.

"No until you know that I'm glad you're alive." He states putting his warm hand on my shoulder before removing it.

"You want me here, but you can barely look at me. Barely touch me. I shouldn't be here. You're right, Wade!" I say turning to him laughing even know the matter isn't funny.

"Rhys, I don't like the way you're talking." He says seriously, concern lacing his voice thickly. "I want you here." He states. I laugh and shake my head.

"Get out Wade." I point to the door before crossing my arms. "You may want me here, but I don't want to be around you. I don't know how I even loved you." I shake my head. His eyes light up with hurt before his whole facial expression goes blank as he stares at me. Thinking.

"It's simple." He says shaking his head. "I should have done this all along." He smiles at me. "Bye, Rhys. See you tomorrow, I'm picking you up for school. Be ready!" He says and then barges out my door and down the stairs.

I let him off the hook so he can be done with me and forget about me and he still wants back in. I can believe that I loved him, I haven't seen a whole bunch of what I would love him for because all he has done is be angry and sleep. But he loved me. He was entirely shattered when I saw him, when I woke up last week.

...

"We are going to The Diner." Nicole flips her hair and laughs as we walk through the snow and up to The Diner.

"Okay." I laugh. We walk up into the Diner and take a seat near the counter by a window. Seconds later a guy with light brown or dark blonde hair walks up to us and smiles brightly. He has ice blue eyes and cute glasses.

"Hi, I'm Aiden." He smiles wider.

"Rhys." I smile back. He's very cute.

"What can I get you?" He asks, his hands fiddling with his pen erratically.

"Christmas spice please." I ask messing with my nails.

"And I would like a tea please." Nicole says, but he still looks at me. "Excuse me!" She claps her hands and Aiden snaps out of his trance.

"Sorry, Nicole. Okay. I'll be right back." He throws a smile at me and then one at Nicole before walking behind the counter.

"So Wade was over today?" She asks. I nod my head. She leans forward on her forearms, her blonde hair flowing perfectly around her. "Tell me."

"He said he'd answer a few answers if I let him sleep in my bed. He looked terrible. Not the mean guy everyone knows—"

"He wasn't mean when he was with you. He opened up more. He may look mean, but he is really not." She interjects. I nod my head and tell her else what happened.

"So he's picking my up in the morning or something." I shrug.

"He's not going to let anyone touch you." She smirks. "He's probably the best boyfriend you can ask for." She grins and stares out the window.

"I wish I knew. I wish I remember." I say quietly, sadly.

"Hey! It's okay. It's going to be okay. Wade will try to love you again. Just don't push him away, he still wants you. He's going to try and get you back." She tells me.

"But What if I don't fall in love with him?" I ask.

"Then He's broken. Forgotten. Hurt."

Her words stir in my stomach making me sad. I can't do that to him.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. THE MORE COMMENTS AND STARS; THE FASTER I UPDATE!