Brainy x reader

Info: Ordinary smurf, anxiety, Depression                                                                                                                  Your pov

I pulled my f/c hoodie over my face as i made my way towards the smurf village library. I was 10 metres away from the library, 10 metres away from my safe haven before I walked right into a painting and from the looks of it it was still wet since my blue jeans and hoodie are now covered in paint. "Come on y/n that took me all morning to paint" painter yelled at me. "I'm s-sorry." I stutter just loud enough for him to hear. "Don't give me that crap, all you're ever good for is destroying everything you touch." With this I ran towards the library not knowing a certain smurf had been watching the entire thing.

Once safe inside the library I washed all the paint off in the bathroom and went to find a good book. I looked through the many shelves, looking at all different authors until I found a book called The whisperer by Fiona McIntosh (it's awesome). I grabbed the book, borrowed it and found a quiet corner to read in. I was about 2 chapters in when I felt a tap on my shoulder it was brainy, my crush. He sat down next to me and I could feel my cheeks burn up. "Y/n I saw what happened this morning and what painter said isn't true." He whispered to me, I couldn't fight back the tears any longer and felt them roll down my face as I shouted back "yes he is I always make a mess of everything I do!" "No you don't" yes I do" after that I ran out of the library and into the forest bawling my eyes out.

I climbed up the tallest tree that over looked the whole forest, It's where I always go when things go bad, all day I stayed up there crying my eyes out. I started to calm down as the stars came out and decided to stay up here for the night. I started to close my eyes when something was rustling in the leaves, I was about to throw a nut at it until Brainy came out of the branches looking terrified. "Y/n what are you doing up here I searched the whole village for you. What's wrong?" I sighed and pulled the sleeves of my hoodie above my wrists to reveal multiple scars, with tears forming in his eyes he whispered under his breath "oh y/n i wish I had known earlier, why would you hurt yourself?" I replied by saying "I just wish I could just change myself" " I believe no one changes but overtime we become who we are fully meant to be and you are beautiful." I blush as red as a tomato when I hear this. Brainy then takes my hands, looks into my eyes and says "y/n, I smurf you." at this point I'm about ready to faint until he sighs " I knew you didn't like me back but I just didn't want to hide it any longer." He was about to leave when I grabbed his hand and said "no I smurf you too brainy." "R-really." You nodded in response, brainy then grabbed you by the waist and kissed you. It felt like everything had stopped still for a moment. "Y/n, I know this is fast but will you be my girlfriend?" You were just about bursting with joy and shouted "Yes!"

A/n- Hi I know I'm only just starting on wattpad but if you have any ideas tell me and I'll write them.

See ya!!!