Discontinued sorry (please read)

Sorry, I know that it has been months since I uploaded anything And I am absolutely shocking at uploading but I have come to realise that I just haven't put the effort into these stories of mine and have lost interest and have no ideas on continuing them. As of lately many aspects of my life have become crazy and hard to all manage so despite my love for writing I will be unable to update anymore. Due to this I will be discontinuing all my works, who knows, maybe I'll pick it up again later in life but for now I just have no time or inspiration. 

I do know that there are many people who love these stories and have commented amazing ideas for them and I feel terrible for not responding. I am putting my stories up for adoption if you can phrase it like that, so if anyone would like to pick up on any of the stories and continue them you can. Some many people have commented so many ideas and I think they can do a way better job at it then me. If you do please 'adopt' a story send a link for it as I would be very interested in seeing  what others can make out of this and their versions of the stories and I can also add their account name to the description of each story So others can read them.

Again I'm sorry but whoever decides to continue these stories will probably make them better than what they are now and add their account to the description of each story once possible.