Poet Smurf x Reader

A/n sorry if this one is really short. This was requested by Smurfloverforever18

I gazed out at the starry night sky from the roof of the apartment complex. Ever since I could remember I have always lived with Grace and Patrick. Over the years I had become accustom to being small in such as big world with adjustments made in the apartment for me to make life a little easier in the human world, But though i love them I always wondered what I was because I wasn't really a secret that I wasn't a human. 

That was until the smurfs came. They were my people and they took me inn as their own. they had come two times in the past and were now here again but this time they had a new smurf with them, apparently his name was poet smurf.

I was pulled away from my thoughts when I heard the sound of a pot breaking, I look up to see poet smurf shyly standing where the pot should have been I blush crawling across his face.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help but see how inspiring you looked in the bright moonlight. I was just trying to turn that inspiration into an piece of work."

"That's ok, could you show me what you made so far?"

"Uhh here" He said handing me his small slip of paper, scribbled on it was the start of a beautiful poem.

You taste like sunshine

just like you've been kissed

by morning light

and I was the darkness

dancing with the stars

carelessly, breathlessly

and our lips met softly,

colour erupting in the atmosphere 

the lightest darkness

dawn is breaking:

a fleeting moment when the sun can kiss the moon

I felt lost in the power of poet's words, they felt as if they had come straight from the deepest part of his heart. A single tear fell down my cheek

"Is it that bad that it made you cry? god it must be horrible!" He groaned

"No I think it's amazing but one thing I want to know is why you thought I was beautiful."

"Well I'm just telling you  the truth." His face when vibrant with red and I could practically feel the heat coming off him. In return I blushed back

"Do you really think that?"

"Well yeah... oh damn it I never should have said anything now I probably sound like a stalker or something worse, well I mean what can be worse then basically confessing to your crush by acting like a stalker." After a couple of seconds he realised what he had just said and looked like he just about died right on the spot. I placed a small peck on his cheek and it seemed to calm him down a bit.

"Smurf you too poet."