Vanity x Bullied! reader

A/n- This is a little different than what was requested but thus way I can put both characters in so here it is.

You're beautiful in my eyes

I not even that pretty

Papa smurf took me in as one of his own about a year ago after the smurfs rescued me from Gargamel and I've noticed many things about the smurfs who live there like how Hefty is a douche bag and Vanity is actually nice to be around despite what people say about them.

Today like every other day the smurfs who didn't have professions would be assigned a job for the day to keep them busy and the others went around doing their usual business.

"Why did we have to help farmer smurf weed his fields, look I'm breaking a sweat! Do you know what this will do to my skin!" Vanity whined

"Yes I know, you get pimples and blemishes. You've told me this a million times, now come and help me put this last batch and the bag and then we can go."

"Ok Y/n I'll get my hands dirty but only because you're asking"

That's what I like about Vanity he's completely different around me than he is with the other smurfs. We finished weeding late afternoon and were exhausted, so we decided to go our separate ways. These were the times that scared me the most. This was because Hefty would always be there to to 'welcome' me.

As usual, when I arrived home he was there waiting for me

"Hey" he said jogging towards me .

"Well, if it isn't my favourite loser" he whispered, shoving me against my door

"Come on Hefty why do you do this" I asked

"Why do I do this? I do this because I'm the only one here who actually realises who you really are, just a lump of clay." With this I got a direct punch in the jaw, causing me to hit my head on the door. I could feel blood dripping down the back of my head.

"See you tomorrow freak" and then he left. I could feel my jaw starting to bruise as I enter my home. I cleaned up the blood on the back of my head and turned to face the mirror, staring back at me was a big, black welt. Well, guess it's time to break out the cover up again.

Time Skip

Vanity and I walked up to the jobs board excited to start the day only to find that I was paired up with Hefty and Clumsy to pick smurfberries, I hid my fear so Vanity so he wouldn't worry and apparently I was good at it because Vanity just faced me and said

"Well, I guess I'll see you later"

"Yeah." I replied bluntly. This is going to suck but hey, at least I've got Clumsy.

A couple of hours go by and it's midday, so far Hefty has tried anything yet but every so often I see him cast a glare my way so just to be on the safe side I stuck around Clumsy and helped him out when he did something wrong but I knew it would only last awhile.

By the end of the day we had collected enough smurfberries to feed the entire village and had loaded them onto the cart they had given us to carry them with. The trip back was slow and silent as Clumsy was stuck between Hefty shooting glares at me and me trying to focus on anything but the glare.

Once we had dropped of the berries we all parted ways to go home, that was until Hefty dragged my towards the river after Clumsy left.

"Now that Clumsy's gone there's nothing in my way" he snarled throwing punches all over my body until my body went numb.

"You should just leave and take away the burden you put on this village." With that said he stormed off, leaving me to lay on the ground in pain. It wasn't the pain that was the worst thing, it was that I actually started to believe everything he has said. It had been a couple of minutes until I saw someone come over to me, it was Vanity

"Y/n! What happened to you?"

" why do you care I'm just a lump of clay right?"

"No your not why would you say that about yourself?"

"Hefty said so and it's just the truth I'm not even a real smurf!" At this point there were tears streaming down my face. Vanity then attempted to wipe my tears away and held my cheek

"You're real to me and that's what matters because I smurf you Y/n"

"Really? Your not saying that to make me feel better?" He then leaned in and I felt his lips on mine, it felt like fireworks and it was just perfect

"If I was lying would I do that?" I shook my head

" good now come on let's get you cleaned up"

"Thank you Vanity and I smurf you too."