Grouchy x reader

A/n- I'M BACK and I've decided to turn this into a story so tell me which smurf i you guys want and please read my guy x reader nobody made one so I thought why the hell not.

Another day, another never ending day wasting away in my cage,never being able to feel the sun light on my face. My name is y/n and I had been stuck inside gargamel's lair for four years, ever since the day he caught me wandering around the forest. I'm the reason he can brew potions but for some reason my essence is strong enough for him to use magic directly. 

"Y/n darling it's time for today's extraction!" came the horrid voice of the wicked gargamel.

"Just get it over with already" I was too weak to fight him after my essence being drained nearly everyday. 

Time Skip

as usual my body ached by the end of the day but it was also the best time of the the since I could see the sun setting over the mountains in the distance. One day I'll escape and then I'll be able to join my fellow smurfs in the village but I'm positive they've all forgotten me by now if they hadn't already, I haven't heard any smurf trying to break since I was captured and to be honest I felt betrayed but still anywhere was better than here.

"Come on Y/n back in the cage ready for tomorrow" he said with an evil grin.

Another time skip because author is lazy

small whispers awoke me from my sleep, I look around to find three smurfs entering through the window. Were they finally here to rescue me from gargamel! 

"Be quick now all we need are some gemstones and then we must leave before he wakes up" said the one with glasses. All nodded and went in different directions, the one that wore a scowl, who looked a lot like my crush from back in the village, was coming my way. He climbed up onto the table where my cage sat and saw me, his eyes widened in shock as he stared at my e/c eyes and h/l h/c hair.

"Y-y/n?" he stuttered, losing his frown for a second. 

"Yeah?" I replied coming out as more of a question.

"It's me, grouchy" it was now my turn to be shocked as I realized that it was my crush.

"Hold on I'll get you out in a jiffy" He exclaimed as he grabbed the keys on the edge of the table, dumb old wizard left them out there, and unlocked the door and immediately enveloped me in a hug. 

"We looked everywhere for you, we thought you were dead" He said through sobs.

"It's okay I'm right here"

His crying brought over the other smurfs, which I finally recognized as brainy and hefty, who were equally surprised to see me. After I had explained what happened we all left through the same window they had come in we were quietly walking to the smurf village. Grumpy then broke the silence

"I'm sorry for all you went through all because we didn't even think to look through that idiots lair."

"Don't worry it wasn't your fault I was taken"

"I've got something that I need to tell you, I should have told you this a long time ago." I nodded for him to continue.

"I smurf you Y/n ever since I first saw you and when you went missing I became a broken man I wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep all because I never stopped thinking about you and what could have happened." I stood there in shock as I listened to my crush confess to me.

"Now I know you probably don't smurf me back bu-" Cutting him off as I kissed him on the lips.

"Smurf you to Grouchy" I said as his shock turned into pure delight.