Clumsy x reader

Twigs and darknes scratched and ripped at me as I ran through the overgrown forest not looking back to see if gargamel and that retched cat of his were close. I'm a naughty and I just escape from the person I once called father. I was too busy making sure they were gone that I didn't notice the sea side cliff  coming up (Just imagine they had beaches). Before I could stop myself I fell towards the raging sea below me. This was It, I was going to die at least I got a taste of freedom before I left. i felt my body crash into the water before I blacked out.

Clumsy's pov:

I was having trouble sleeping and thought it best to take a walk on the beach to clear my mind. The wind felt cold against my skin, but it was a good cold. I was getting close to the cliff when I saw a dark shadow fall into the sea, it was a person. I rushed to the sea shore and started swimming towards where I saw to person fall, when I got there I dived under the waves and saw her slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean, She was a naughty but a person was a person, I grabbed her waist and started dragging her back to shore. When I had her laying safely on the sand I began to perform cpr (not mouth to mouth sorry) after a minute or so she began to cough up water and started breathing, she was alive. I sigh in relief, picked her up bridal style and made my way to papa smurf's mushroom.

"Papa!" I yelled crashing into the mushroom but being careful not to but the naughty into anything.

"Oh my smurf bring her over her. What happened?" Papa responded.

"She fell from the cliff and into the sea, I jumped in and saved her from drowning."

The naughty began to stir  and awoke with a start.

"W-where am I?" she questioned

"You're in the smurf village. Now can you please tell us who you are and how you got here?"

Y/n's pov:

When I woke up I was in a house with two smurfs looking down at me, the older one asked me who I was and How I had got here.I replied with

 "my name is y/n and as you can see I'm a naughty, I got here because I was trying to escape gargamel but I instead fell off that cliff and then it was all darkness wait how did I get here?"

The older one explained "No, Clumsy here swam out and rescued you and I'm sorry we haven't introduced ourselves this is Clumsy smurf, I'm Papa smurf"

Turning to the other smurf I said a quick thank you which only seemed to make him uncomfortable.

Papa smurf had offered to turn me into a real smurf and I kindly agreed.

Time skip because author is lazy...

Clumsy's pov:

It's been 3 months since y/n came to the village, she had happily agreed to becoming a real smurf and was welcomed by the whole village. We were now hanging out near the river when I finally built up the courage to tell her the truth.

"Uhh Y/n there's something that I've been meaning to tell you for awhile  now"

"Yeah me too"

"Okay how about on the count of three we both say it?"

" okay one, two, three-"

"I smurf you!" We both yelled

"R-really I didn't think someone would ever like me" I stuttered out. She gave me a peck on the cheek, making my face turn all different shades of blue, and then whispered 

"Well now you do Clumsy."

"Thanks" I said before returning the kiss. At this moment I knew she was the one.

A/n hi guys I'm planning on turning this into a story focused on one smurf so comment which one you would like me to do.

See Ya!!!!