Chapter 2

*Gavin's POV*

I wake up at 5 and realize Evee is no where in my house. Where could she be, I run out of my house and over to Geoff's house. I knock on the door, but I get no answer. I just run in.

"GEOFF!" I scream and my voice ecos over to his bed where he sits up.

"What Gavin." He is sleepy, but I know he would get up in like 5 minutes anyway. 

"Evee wasn't in my house when I got up. I don't know where she went. Did you know she can't logicly sleep?" 

"We can go look for her, and no I didn't know that." He got up and we walked out of his house to get everyone else up before we head out to look.

*Evee's POV*

I sit on the chest on the corner of the room watching Ray breathe peacefully. I have been awake for 2 hours now. I could walk out to the gang, but I like being with Ray. I was able to turn off my brain for that long, but it was easy with Ray's breathing guideing me.

"How long have you been up." I didn't even notice he woke up.

"About 2 hours." I speak looking at his bed hair. He reaches a hand up and fixes his hair, and gets up.

"Let's go meet everyone else." We open the door and everyone is standing in the middle.

"We were just gonna get you Ray. Evee you were in Ray's house?" Ryan asks looking at us confused.

"Yes, I was."

"How long have you been up?" Geoff asks me.

"About maybe 2 hours now." I speak and Gavin looks confused. " Don't worry Gavin I didn't really sleep, Ray helped me turn off my brain so it was like being in a controlable coma." I smile and everyone, but Ray and Gavin look confused.

"Can you tell us where you come from now?" Jack asks and I nod.

"I come from a place an ocean and 5 miles distance away. I was a normal 8 year old girl when I was taken to the labs. My father was a scientist, only wanted a child for science. I have 2 x's on my sides, and 2 x's on my hips. I was injected with enderman blood which glows purple like my eyes when I am frightened, otherwise they are just purple. I got the abilty to teleport, it was just random at forst, but when I was 12 I learned how to control it. From then it was just can you survive, but every once in a while they would see if I could do anything else. So, I escaped ran 5 miles and stole a small boat to sail away. I found this place and you all." I take a deep breathe after finishing and Michael for once looks at me with a terrible sorrow look.

"I am sorry about what you have been through." Michael says and it surprises everyone, why was mean Michael being suddenly so nice to me?

"Thanks." I say looking at the ground, Ray suddenly pulls me in a hug I don't fight back. Ray calms me in a way I can't explain.

"It's okay." Ray whispers in my ear and I shiver with a smile on my lips.

"Would you like new clothes?" Ryan asks after I shiver. I could use some new pants, and t-shirt.

"Yes, please." 

"Come on." I follow Ryan into his house. "What do you need?"

"Shirt and pants would be great." 

"Okay here, I am guessing you're a small." He hands me a black t-shirt and jeans. 

"Thanks. Can I change here?"