Chapter 4

This chapter is writien on my ipod so sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy.

*Evee*

We lay under his blankets only hearing our breathing and the thunder and lightning of the rain outside. I lay on top of him, his arms wrapped around my waist. His breathe is falling into a stable rhythm now. I look out of the high window to see lightning flash across the sky, and I jump. I have always hated to rain.

"Are you okay?" Ray asked making sure I wasn't freaking out.

"I just hate the storm." I jump again as the thunder claps again, making Ray tighten is grip on me. I hear them yelling in the rain, so I jump out of bed to get dresses and tell Ray to do the same.

"Why are we getting dressed?" Ray asked standing next to me. I just open the door and walk out Ray trailing behind me. I stand in the group with everyone else.

"We were just going to get you two." Geoff said before speakinb again "Everyone into my house." The thunder struck again and I teleported into Geoff's house out of fear.

"No fair, she can teleport." Gavin whined.

"It was out of fear. I didn't mean too. " I spoke sitting next to Ray.

"It's okay Evee." Ray whispered into my ear, I just nodded.

"What now Geoff?" Michael asked standing agaisnt the wall.

 "I need to talk to Evee alone first." Geoff leads me to the back wall.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked

"I think it would be terrible if something were to happen between you and any of the guys. So, either you can space youself from the guys or you can leave. I hurts to say this, but I can't let this group fall apart." Geoff looked into my eyes.

"I understand." But the truth is I don't, I hung my head, and Geoff walked away. I lifted my head up, I didn't care that purple tears were falling. I walked to the door wanting Geoff to know my desision. 

"Evee." Michael trembled as I walked out of the room into the rain. I walked into the middle of the logo and heard running after me.

"Evee." Ray cried trying to grab my shoulders before I turned away. 

"I need to go." I spoke trying to make the tears stop falling.

"Why." He whined 

"I can't love you." I wasn't true, but Geoff won't allow it.

"Evee." His hand brushed past mine, but I pulled away. I focused on the last block I could see and I teleported. I heard his wail from there and I crumbled down. 

*Ray*

She teleported away, I couldn't even see her through the tears. I heard them come up behind me, and Michael sat beside me rubbing my back. 

"What did you say!" I exploded at Geoff who stood at terror of what he has done.

"I told her to either distance herself from you all or leave." He looked to the ground out of shame.

"I loved her." I looked to Gavin and Michael who looked understanding.

"Where did she go?" Michael asked me holding my shoulders. I nodded over by where she teleported. Michael got up and went to his house.