Chapter 3

*Ray's POV*

She was just gone, she feel to the floor like Gavin now both holding thier heads. She shouted something about helping and left. We are all crowding Gavin our creeper friend. He was so quiet about it, but we never did ask him.

"Gavin. Are you okay." Geoff asked he stopped screaming and had uncurled from a ball and is now sitting us against the wall breathing heavy.

"Y-yes fine. I havn't had one of those since the last time one of you killed a creeper. You see it's like a call when a mob of our kind gets injured our heads pound telling us to find and help them, but I don't get them cause most of the time they blow up when they do it's out of fear, but this one was really hurt and apparently so was an enderman." He looked at me where Evee was moments before.

"Do you know where she could have gone?" Michael asks concered and scared at the same time.

"We can use the map to find her." Gavin said standing up.

"Remember maps use clotheing smell to find people, we don't have anything to track her." Jack said pulling out a map where we could only see us.

"Her sweatshirt is in my house. We can use that." I ran to my house grabbed her sweatshirt and gave it to Jack. The map coded her smell and them a new ironicly purple dot came up on the altar of pimps.

"There she is. Come on let's go it's basicly noon." Geoff said we grabbed out gear and headed out.

*Evee's POV*

I decided to just sit at the top and watch the leaves blow, and mobs move under the shadows of the leaves careful of the sun. Watching nature move with out people is so beautiful. it's hard to explain how the leaves blow, and things move can be like a dance.

I see something run or sprint past leaves and trees. It's brown, no blue, no it's brown. I see it run up the steps of the pyrimid thing, and I know it is Michael.

"Evee!" I walk down a few steps to meet him. His arms wrap me so tightly it hurts to breathe.

"Michael, I said to slow down. EVEE!" Ray's strong embrace was strong yet not bone crushing. "Dont ever scare me like that again." He whispers in my ear before realeaseing me to hugged me everyone else.

"What was that all about?" Geoff asks as we all sit down on the steps.

"When one of our kind gets hurt we get a massive headache. I had to help before he died cause when they die, our lungs burn like we had fire set to them." I explain.

"Then how did you help?" Ryan asks.

"Like this," I take out my pocket knife, I take Gavin's arm and make a big cut down it. Everyone freaks out as I tell them to shhh. I cut another slash on my palm, I see the blood come out. I rub it on Gavin's wound as it heals. ,"Enderman blood heals wounds, but they have to be alive for the blood to work." 

"That is fucking badass." Michael says as we all get up to go home. 

"Can we race?" Gavin asks excited.

"Fine." Michael says almost annoyed, but happy.

"I am in." I say smileing. We start I run at first before I teleport to the edge of Achievment City. I laugh as they run in behind me.

"Bullshit! You cheated!" Michael yells as everyone else walks in shaking thier heads. We all laugh as we see its 2 in the afternoon.

"Lunch?" Gavin asks looking at Geoff.

"No." He says plainly. "I need all the wool you have coloured ot not." He says, I remember the wool adventure they were having before I showed up. They all bring in thier wool at 2:30. 

"That is so boring." Michael says laying down on the logo.

"Shut up Michael. Stop complaining." Jack says helping Geoff carry the wool to his house. I look over to Ray walking to his house slowly. He walks in, shutting the door slowly behind him. I walk after him a little faster, ignoring Gavin's questions.

"Ray?" I knock on the door.

"Come on." I open it just as he had.

"Are you okay?" I sit on the opposite side of his bed, he looks up and I see his tears. "Ray what's wroung?" I say more worried than I should be.

"I could have lost you today. You could have popped out of my life just as you had into it." He says turning towards me looking me in the eyes. His crisp leaf brown making me fall into his void that are eyes.

"You would have to try to get rid of me." I say having a small tear give out. Before I can say more his arms grab me pushing us together. My legs wrap around his waist, so I am basicly sitting on him. We stare into eachothers eyes for what feels like always. 

(Warning- Alot of point of view changes, and maybe R stuff)

*Ray*

He eyes of violet burn, but staring away would mean not looking into those eyes. Her legs pushed against me is all that matters. I move my hands to her waist and hold her thier, she puts her arms on my shoulder. I lean back so we are layed up with the bed. Her atop me, she lays down no longer having her legs wraped around me. 

We lay on top of eachother. Her body heat mixing with mine. I feel her hair flow past her shoulders and on my chest. A movment that seems so eleghant, I thought it was planned. Her arms pushing herself on my shoulders, my arms around her waist supporting her, and our eyes never breaking contact.

*Evee*

The way I lay on him makes me breathe shake, but he doesn't seem to notice at all. His breathe moves in a stable rythym. He knocks down my arms making me fall on him. Our eyes fall from eachother as he does so. I try to push my hair back, but he stops me. It lays there effortlessy flowing off my body in air.

I move myself closer to him, making it so our bodies are alined as much as possible. The time has moved from 2:30 to 3 so fast. I don't know til I check.

*Ray*

I moves my hands to her face cupping it from each side. I bring our lips together and once they touch lightning stickes outside and we hear the rain. She goes to look outside, but I bring her back down to my level, kissing her so passionately she forgets about it. Our hips grind together, through our clothes.

I move her shirt up lightly through our small kiss gaps. She doesn't stop when I move up more, and take her shirt of completely. I take mine off as well, and I stare at her chest rising so fast with adreniline. 

We kiss again so fast, I can marvel any longer. Her pants start to get shimmyed off as do mine. We grind somemore and I roll her over, so now I lay above her. I pin her hands above her head on the pillow, and kiss her hard, my tounge grazes her lips before we depart. 

Her underwhere come off and she shimmes her hands out of my grasp and to my boxers sliding them off. When our parts hit, we stop get under the cover quickly and my penis pushes slowly into her vagina as she hikes up her breathe. I push out and a tear falls down her cheek before we have a rythym.

You know how the rest goes.