The Other Ending!

This will edit out the part where she turned herself into the ender. So it's her dads fault and she had just woken up, and the words. So it restarts at chapter 5! Okay enjoy! And it will be in 3rd person. Okay I will let you all go read! Sorry, but this was slapped togeether because i will be gone and I hope i will able to update if i have internet.

Michael had just sacrficed himself for Ray, Michael was led down the halls to her dad. Michael then took no time to beat the gaurds off him, and then go after her father. He ran up and took out the knife he had still in his boots. he stabbed and got the gaurds all down. He then had a nasty fight, killing her father, but leaving him with a gash on his left shoulder, he carried himself to go free his friends. 

They tried to ask questions, but Michael just kept pushing them along. They had gotten medicine and a map from before as they escaped. Jack bandagged Michael when they were a safe distance away, Evee then explained that she can't heal anymore. Ray just shushed her with a sweet kiss. They ran to Achivement City where they rested Michael, and Ray sat there holding Evee while she cried about how she was sorry. Everyone went to bed calm and Ray spent most of his night holding his soon to be wife. Or well he wanted to ask her in the morning.

The End.....again.

Sorry, sorry sorry sorry its not put together well at like all, but I just wanted you all to get a taste of what I first thought of doing. So ya LOVE YOU ALL