2

Goodbye? L.H

You were visiting Luke on tour and it was the night you were supposed to leave just before he was about to go on stage. Your flight was scheduled in 3 hours and you were going to have to leave before the boys got off stage. Luke kept neglecting to say his goodbyes because he didn't want you to leave. Luke was pouting a bit and you were quite upset as well. "It won't do us any good to be upset, lets enjoy our last minutes together." You tried to feign happiness, but you could already feel yourself missing him. Your phone buzzed and you looked down to see you had an email from your airline. Your flight had been canceled due to weather conditions. You looked up and smiled. He seemed confused, but as you showed him the email, a smile slowly crept onto his face until it became a cheshire grin. He reached out and pulled you onto his lap, kissing you excitedly. "Being upset has done quite a bit of good apparently." he said kissing you again. You watched the show from the side of the stage, singing along to every song and dancing with whatever stage crew would spare you a minute. As they closed the show Luke said "Thank you New York! We've been Five Seconds of Summer! Have a great night!" he looked over to you with a smirk as he finished "I know I will."