They find out you had their child part 1

Calum: You're both 19

It was unintentional, a lust filled night that you wanted to last forever, but of course nothing lasts forever. You were two months pregnant when Calum broke up with you. You didn't know this though, and neither did he. You didn't tell him when you found out, knowing he'll just think you were telling him the news just to get him back. A few months later, you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who resembled Calum. Parenthood wasn't easy, but you had help from family, and soon got a hang of it. You were out with friends for the first time since having your little girl; she was a month old now. Your conversation was interrupted by him saying your name. You turned around to see Calum, the rest of the band standing behind him. You smiled lightly, and he asked to talk to you. You looked at the car seat next to you, then at your friends. "Can you watch her?" you asked, they nodded and cooed at the baby staring back at them. Calum didn't even notice the car seat. You both walked to another part of the restaurant. "How have you been? You look different," he started saying. "I've been good, you?" you asked back, he smiled "I'm okay, I miss you though." You were about to say something else when you heard the familiar cry of your little girl. You figured one of your friends would take care of it, but that wasn't the case, and soon one was over handing your child over. You started to bounce her lightly, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Calum stared at the child shocked, he clearly noticed the resemblance. You finally got her to calm down, and looked at him. His eyes stayed trained on the baby, "You wanna tell me something?" he ask. "Calum," you sighed, trying to find the words. "When were you going to tell me?" he asked this time, you shrugged and he stared at you unconvinced. "I wasn't, okay," you finally said, he shook his head. "Y/N, you had my child and wasn't planning on telling me!" he nearly shouted. You shushed him, and he quieted a bit, "I didn't know I was pregnant the day we broke up if that's what you were wondering," you told him, "Besides, it wouldn't have changed anything between us." Calum sighed loudly, "It might have," he muttered, silence filling the air. "What's her name?" he timidly asked. "River," you told him, "Want to hold her?" He nodded quickly, and your placed her in his arms. "Hold her head up like this," you said, adjusting his arms. He smiled at the sleeping child, caressing her cheek with is finger. "We're only nineteen," he muttered, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. "You're only nineteen, and I wasn't there," he looked at you, eyes filled with regret. "Can you ever forgive me, and give me another chance?" Calum asked. You were trying not to cry, thinking whether to forgive him, or not. "One more chance, and that's it," you muttered, he perked up, thank you quickly. "Hey River, I'm your daddy," Calum whispered to the child, she stirred a bit. All you could do was smile at your little family.

Ashton: He's 22 and you're 20

Twin boys that have the personality like their father's. They were a handful, especially during the terrible two stage. You were setting up the park for their fourth birthday. Friends and family had already arrived, and all you needed to do was grab the cake, which your dad was supposed to pick up. "I'll pick it up, can you just watch them?" you asked your mom. She nodded, and you walked over to your two boys preoccupied with their friends. "Grayson, Jackson, mommy's going to be right back," you said, kissing them on top of their heads. They were too busy trying to play that they didn't even pay attention to you. Once you made it to the store, you grabbed a cart, figuring you should grab more stuff for the party. "Y/N?" you heard from behind you, turning around you saw Ashton. "Hey," you smiled, looking back at the chips filling the shelves. "Hey to you too, it's been what four years?" he asked. You nodded, "Yeah it has, how are you?" you asked him. "I've been good, you?" he asked, "Well," you replied back. You grabbed some chips, and the both of you continued to talk as you made your way over to the bakery section. "So, are you having a party, or something?" he asked, looking in the cart. You nodded, "Birthday party," you muttered, telling the guy behind the counter your order number. He nodded, and went to the back, going to look for the cakes. He came back a few minutes later, and handed over the cakes. "I should get going," you told Ashton, he nodded and watched as you headed to check out. You were loading the groceries into the car when you noticed Ashton walking up. "Are you following me now?" you asked, he shrugged. "Can I come to this party? I mean I have nothing else planned," you thought for a moment. "I don't know," you muttered, he gave you his best puppy dog eyes knowing you couldn't resist it. You finally caved and soon you were pulling back up to the party. "I got those," Ashton said, grabbing the cakes out your hands. You both made your way to where the party was, and you brought him over to the table to sit the cakes down. "What's with all the kids?" he asked, watching the children run around; some of them sitting in front of a clown. He looked over to you for an answer, "It's uh, it's my sons' birthday," you told him. "You're what?" he asked, blinking fast and looking around for your sons. You stared at your hands, "It's their fourth birthday," you said next. You heard him swear under his breath. "It's been four years, and you never thought to tell me!" he shouted, drawing attention to the two of you. "Lower your voice," you hissed. His shouting attracted the attention of your boys, for a young age, they were protective over you. "Mommy, are you okay!" Jackson yelled, running over to you, Grayson following behind. You nodded, stroking his hair back. "I'm fine, go enjoy your party alright," you told them. Ashton watched in awe, then thought about you saying they were turning four again. "You should have told me, especially at the age we were," he muttered. "I was scared, and I wanted to tell you, but the way we ended things," you said. He nodded, "It wasn't that great I know, but I regret leaving you," he said. "Can you give me another chance, can we be a family?" he asked, staring at your two boys running around with friends. You smiled lightly, and nodded "I'd like that," you told him. He smiled, and brought you into a hug, "Ready to meet them?" you asked. He sucked in a breath, "Ready as I'll ever be."