Chapter 4

Sienna's POV

I was sitting on my bed looking at my texts from my brother. Basically the same message for two months. I was trying to sort things out. My hands were intertwined with my hair. Why was my brother worried? I can take care of the Winter Soldier. I've almost killed him before. That made me upset. I kinda enjoyed Bucky. I guess my thoughts were wrong. Something about him made my chest hurt. Like Tony made it. Oh god no....I couldn't, could I? I just met him. Well I didn't just meet him but I just got to know him. I was making myself uncomfortable. And Bucky knew who he was. Thanks to my forgetfulness. Maybe I left that file out for a reason. Maybe I couldn't stand hearing his empty thoughts. Was that a sign I cared for him? I couldn't be falling for him that fast could I? The mere thought of me liking him made me laugh. I looked over at my clock at saw that the time was 2:45 am. I got up and paced around my room. I could never sleep when my head was full. My powers seemed to magnify them as I tried to sleep. So I guess this was an all nighter. As I paced I kicked my nightstand and my lamp fell off.

"Crap." I whispered. It was really loud. Bucky came running into my room with a piece of wood. We both stared at each other and gave each other weird looks.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the wood.

"You scared me." He said. "And I have a metal arm."

"So?" I asked.

"I kinda broke the headboard." Bucky said getting to the point.

"Oh my god you're not kidding." I said after looking into his head.

"What? You really think I would lie?" Bucky asked. "Were you up?"

"Um yeah. Nightmares." I said.

"Of what?" He asked.

"Things." I said quickly.

"You're hiding something aren't you?" He asked.

"Why do you need to know?" I asked.

"Because I-" he started to say. "Because maybe I can help."

"How? How could you possibly help me?" I asked. Me tone was slightly more threatening. We've been nice to each other. Actually we made a great team. And we've become close. Which was a scary thought.

"I've probably been through worse than you. I can help." Bucky said. That's when I went off.

"You think you've been through worse. I've seen my father be murdered in front of me. I've had countless numbers of friends killed. My job destroyed. I was brainwashed to kill when I was eleven. And I have been through countless years of torture and war. So yes James, you've been through worse." I yelled.

"My friends all died 85 years ago. I have a freaking metal arm. I killed my best friend. And I killed you father! And you have no idea how much that pains me when I'm with you." Bucky yelled. He looked shocked at that last part. He had finally admitted it.

"I'm leaving. I might be back." I said. I grabbed my keys and jacket and I stormed downstairs. I stormed out with tears in my eyes. I couldn't take it. He had admitted it. My dad was the one person who I could tell anything to. But he had died. Due to The Winter Soldier. I drove down to the local bar. I've been here many nights. Nights when the nightmare consumed me and made me not want to sleep. I walked in and Freddie, the bar owner was cleaning up.

"Sienna what's wrong?" He asked. We've gotten to know each other well.

"Nothing Freddie. Don't worry." I said wiping my tears.

"The usual?" He asked. I nodded and he poured me a glass of beer. "On the house." He said as he handed it to me.

"Thanks. But I'll pay. I'm going to need more." I said. He nodded, his wife had died three years ago in a car crash. And he didn't have any kids. But I always felt bad when I made him stay late. But he always insisted that it was fine. So I stayed.