Chapter 5

Sienna's POV

I woke up to sunlight flooding into my room. My head hurt, a sign that I had gotten myself drunk last night. But I remembered the end. I had told him. Stupid drunken self. I had told him I loved him well actually showed him. I opened my eye wider and realized something was around my waist. The sunlight was glaring off of it. I reached down and rubbed my hand on it. It was Bucky's metal hand. I smirked and realized that he didn't lie at his 'I'll be here all night.' promise. I began to trace the outline of his hand. The metal was cool to the touch and was actually really scuffed up. I wondered what you would do to fix that. I mean its connected to his nervous system.

"I can feel that you know." Bucky said with a sleepy tone. I turned to face him while his hand was still on my waist.

"It's amazing that you can." I said.

"You have a natural curiosity don't you?" Bucky asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You look like you want to take my arm and take it apart." Bucky explained.

"I dated a guy whose family is into tech stuff. I guess the curiosity stuck." I said. He kissed my forehead out of nowhere and I smiled.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself." He said.

"It's fine. I mean it couldn't have been as bad as what I did last night." I said awkwardly.

"That was pretty....sudden." Bucky said with a smirk. A sudden knock at the door made me and Bucky jump.

"Who is that?" Bucky asked.

"I don't-oh god it's my brother." I groaned holding my hands to my face. I got out of bed and ran down stairs. And I opened the door to see a teenager with blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

"Morning." Ryan said.

"Good morning brat. Who dropped you off?" I asked.

"Logan. You forgot again didn't you?" Ryan asked.

"Yes but I have a logical explanation." I said.

"You finally got a boyfriend?" Ryan asked inviting himself in.

"Something like that." I said as Bucky came down the stairs.

"Um sis a man is in you house. And he has a metal arm." Ryan whispered.

"His name is James." I said.

"Oh so you two-" Ryan began to say.

"Shut up nasty." I said nudging him.

"Ok whateves so can we go to the Smithsonian? I have this project I have to do." Ryan said.

"Um sure. Is that ok with you?" I asked Bucky. He nodded and went back upstairs.

"Hey sit down. We'll get ready." I said to Ryan. He nodded and sat down on the couch. I walked back upstairs. Bucky had already gotten his jeans and and was in the process of putting his shirt on. I stood in the doorway, smirking. Once he had his shirt on he looked at me.

"Do you like what you see?" Bucky asked.

"No. I hate it." I joked. He came over to me and lift me up. Having a metal arm helped with holding me. "Put me down." I said laughing. He kissed me and set me down. I smirked and walked over to my closet and pulled out jeans and a t-shirt. Bucky picked up his sweatshirt off the ground and pulled it on. I tossed his skin glove at him and he caught it. Once we were both ready we walked back downstairs. Ryan and dangling off the end of the couch.

"Is that how we sit on a couch?" I asked him.

"Oh come on. I'm away from mom for a little bit." Ryan complained as he sat up.