Dancing

We were in London and we all went to the Stork Club. It was probably our last night in town so why not? Steve was going to go after the HYDRA warehouses. I wholeheartedly agreed with him for doing it. We needed to get in there.  I decided to put on a fun pretty outfit.(picture). I walked into the bar and Steve, Bucky and the guys steve wanted on his team were there. I decided to sit down with the guys. 

"Hey guys it's Ellie!" Timmy Dugan said.

"Ellie!" They all said in unison. 

"Ellie!" Steve said and sat down. "Ellie I want you on our team to take down HYDRA." 

"Of course I'll wholeheartedly agree I want to take Schmidt down." I replied.

"Wait, wait, wait. We're letting a girl on the howling commandos?" Timmy asked he was way drunk they never said things like this sober.

"Get ready to eat your words Dum Dum Dugan." I said. "Arm wrestle me right now." I said and got into the position.

"You sure about this little lady?" He asked.

"Positive." I replied and we began. I knocked him down quickly. "Told you and did I forget to mention that I'm also a super soldier, I may dress like a lady but I fight like a man." I said and got up the rest of them were clapping and I walked over to James. "Shall we go somewhere a little more private?" I asked and we walked outside.

"I'm so proud of you Ellie I missed you so much. You got me through what they did to me at HYDRA and you and Steve saved my life. I want you to have these." He said and took off his dog tags. 

"Bucky no I can't have these." I said.

"I want you to have them if anything happens to me out there. I want you to have them." 

"Nothing is going to happen to you not where I'm around." I said and I kissed him passionately.

"I have to prep tomorrow so I'll see you in the afternoon?" He asked.

"So do I howard also wants we to try out some weapons. You could come to my place tonight how does that sound?" I asked my hand resting on his cheek.

"That sounds nice." He replied and we took a cab back mainly we just hung out and talked for what seemed like an eternity we also danced in the midnight air. We fell asleep in my room but because I was waiting until marriage he just held me close. I loved Bucky more than he might know but I hoped that he did.