Help

About six months after Steve and I woke up I had a small sleepy house in washington with a cat I named Bucky. I kept my word I hadn't gone back to work for SHIELD. I was ninety-two years old but I still felt twenty two. I heard a knock on my dor as I had my morning coffee. I walked to the door and saw Steve, the Black Widow and another man. 

"Steve what's wrong?" I asked.

"I need your help. Can we come in?" He asked and I let him in.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"SHIELD's gone sour, HYDRA has been behind it and I need your help to fix it. Fury's dead and everyone we know is trying to kill us." Natasha. I learned her name said while she was petting my cat. 

"I'm in when do we start?" I asked.

"As soon as possible but I need you to help Tasha a missle was launched at us and she's got some cuts." Steve said and I got my first aid kit and went to where she was sitting.

"He's a beautiful animal what's his name?" She asked I clutched Bucky's dog tags.

"His name is Bucky. He's my best friend really. Steve's the only one that know what it feels like and you two have been busy. I caught  your action on TV battle of new york?" I began to clean her cut.

"Yeah. It was a doozy I wish you could've been there I've read about your powers Captain Element." 

"I haven't been called that in seventy years." We got up and formed a plan. Sam was the other guy told us about his suit and Jasper Sitwell. 

"We need to get a hold of him and the only way we can do that  is with your help are you in Ellie?" Steve asked and I nodded. We went outside and I sat with Sam in a Cafe. 

"Agent Sitwell you'll be coming with me and the pretty lady with the black hair got it?" Sam asked through the phone.

"And why should I?" He asked I took the phone. 

"Because that's a pretty expensive looking tie and I'd hate to ruin it." I said.

"Where do I go?" He asked.

"Down the street there's a gray car waiting. Get in." Sam said taking the phone and he was led up to the roof that Steve and Tasha were at.

"What is Zola's algorithim?" Steve asked and began to hurt Sitwell which I agreed to.

"You won't throw me off the roof." He said.

"Now but Natasha will." Steve replied and he was picked back up by Sam in his falcon suit.  

"The algorithim examines people and determines if they are or will be a threat to HYDRA." He said and what were we going to do now? These armed helicarriers were going to wipe out millions of people some for no good reason and we couldn't let that happen. 

"I'm fighting with you Steve." I said and we got down into the car.  Where would we go from here.