Christmas 2017: Love Actually

A/N: This contains the same event portrayed in both the normal ending and the alternate ending. I hope that's not confusing, sorry!

"You ready to watch 'Love Actually' again?" Harry sat down on the couch between Ellie and Gemma.

"Of course, it's become a Christmas tradition," Gemma answered.

"Wait, first we have to open presents," Anne interrupted them, and they exchanged gifts.

"Open mine first," Harry handed a box to his mom.

"Well, it's from us," Ellie corrected and smiled at Harry.

"You never change, Harry, so impatient," Anne laughed and took the box. "Let's see if I can open it before he accidentally tells me what it is."

Harry smiled bashfully and bit his lip to keep from doing just that. He watched her carefully as she slipped the top off the box and her face lit up in a smile as she pulled a picture frame out of the box. "Aww, your wedding picture? Thank you," Anne wiped away a few tears and gave them both a kiss. "It was so beautiful that day; August is the perfect time for an outdoor wedding. You were so beautiful, both of you; absolutely glowing."

"Thanks," Ellie leaned into Harry and smiled, and he wrapped his arm around her.

"How could I not be, next to a girl like this?" He kissed her head and Ellie blushed.

"Says the man who wore a million dollar suit," Ellie laughed.

"It wasn't quite that much," Harry defended.

"A suit that no one's going to see you wear besides the few guests you had, since you kept it private." Gemma added. "To think your fans thought you had just disappeared, and complained you weren't promoting 'Two Ghosts'."

"I guess you could say we became two ghosts, and disappeared," Harry joked, and both Gemma and Ellie rolled their eyes.

"You'd better get used to that, hon," Anne said to Ellie, and Ellie nodded at her new mother-in-law.

"It's his unique charm," Ellie teased, and looked back at her husband.

"You're too kind," he answered, and kissed her cheek.

"You guys are gross," Gemma teased.

"You're just jealous!" Harry retorted with a grin.

"No, though I am jealous you got Ed Sheeran to sing for your first dance together. 'Thinking out Loud' is perfect for a wedding," Gemma sighed. "Do you think he'd sing at my wedding? Whenever I get married?" She added and glanced at her mother to reassure her there were no more secret weddings coming up in the Styles household.

"What?" Harry scoffed. "What about me?"

"I don't want my brother to sing at my wedding," Gemma laughed. "Besides, you'd get really emotional."

"That's true," Harry agreed, and the rest nodded, remembering how many times they'd had to stop the ceremony because Harry had started crying again.

"What would you even sing, 'Kiwi'?" Gemma asked rhetorically and both Harry and Ellie nearly choked as the took a sip of the hot chocolate Anne had brought them moments ago.

"Umm, no," Harry started once he'd stopped laughing. "That's not really a wedding appropriate song."

"Not really appropriate in general," Anne added quietly, and Gemma snickered.

"I think 'Sweet Creature' would make sense," Harry continued, ignoring his mom's comment.

"Aww that would be cute," Anne said and looked between her two children and her daughter-in-law. "You guys are going to make me cry."