Toriel

(Y/N POV)

        You defeated many monsters and their games and finally came to what you believed was Toriel's place. Toriel meets you up front and guides you into the house showing you to your room. After she leaves to check on the pie you enter the room and see Chara and Asriel sitting on the beds. Your eyes open wide in shock in confusion.
     Chara speaks up, "Hey Asriel! Looks like she was able to get past the first part of the tutorial, now all she has left is Toriel's fire game! Hee hee hee, this is gonna be fun to watch!"
    Then both Chara and Asriel disappeared into thin air once more leaving you shocked once again. You carefully make your way to the bed Chara was on and make sure nothing's there before flopping down onto it. It was comfy just like the ones you were used to. You wake up to Toriel's pie and smile while picking it up. You eat it slowly savouring the taste and drift back to sleep. When you wake up you decided to ask Toriel the way out of the ruins just to go with the flow.

       When you wake up you go and then about ten fifteen minutes later your playing a game of checkers with her. Hers were made of flames and whenever she took out one of your pieces it took away some of your health. You didn't know it took away your health until then and you knew now that you had to be more careful. Of course it wouldn't kill you if she won, just leave you badly hurt and gives her the option to have you stay with her, until your well enough to challenge her again. You barely manage to win and you spare her, but you don't want it to be like it was in Undertale and tell her you'll visit her and call often. This seemed to surprise her but it made her happy. Now you just had to see what this Sans was going to be like. Sans was always like a big brother to you, mainly because he acted like Frisk's big brother, and you were excited that you were going to see him, even if it was a different version.

(Author's POV)
     Hello peeps! Hope you enjoyed! I know it's short, but I'm gonna try updating often! Inform me if there is something that you think is missing or that you like or would like me to add and I will consider it! I enjoy hearing what you guys think so yea! Byes~