Grillbys

(Did I completely screw his name up???)

(Y/N POV)
      "Alright Kiddo, here we are, but you probably already knew that, " Sans says. He was going to be harder to become friends with in this timeline for sure.

   "Heh heh, yea, but it does look a little bit different, kind of cooler in fact, " I tell him as we sit down in the normal seats. No whoopee cushion this time. They might not have them in this timeline though and Sans seems a bit more, idk, tense?

   "Hey kid, if you're just here then you past through the ruins recently, see anything you normally wouldn't in the other aus?"

   "Well one thing.... But do you think it's alright to tell you about things that have happened in other aus to compare to your own?"

    "Heh, why not kiddo. I doubt this 'Ink' fellow will mind. "

    I hesitated before speaking. "I was surprised of Asriel's and Chara's appearance in the beginning. In the au I came from Chara had been dead before the second human fell down. Asriel too, so it was kinda weird seeing them, especially in that ghostly form of theirs. It did kinda freak me out a bit that Chara was there. Who knows what she could've done. "

"Does that mean she wasn't a very good person in the au you came from? " Sans asks.

   "Yea, because Asriel died she blamed everyone else and did everything she could to get revenge on that for letting Asriel die, often controlling other humans that didn't want to hurt anyone.... "

   "Oh, dang, that's a bit worse than I thought it would be. Kinda thought you were gonna say something like she pranks people a lot or something. "

    "Are you 2 going to order something or not?" A firey voice speaks up suddenly.

   "Oh yea, sorry Grilbz, two of the usual, " Sans replies to him, then we continue our conversation after Grilbz walks away.

   "So ummm Sans? What are you going to tell Papyrus and where am I going to stay? I have a feeling you don't want me wondering around this au until you know I'm safe, " I ask Sans.

   "Probably at my place with Paps. I'll tell him to keep ya a secret for now and that you'll be crashing with us. He'll probably love having a human in the house. Then we both can get to know you better. "

   "Ha ha, sounds great, though you'll be doing a lot more than just getting to know me. You'll be making sure I don't have any tricks up my sleeve so I don't harm anyone, right? "

   "Heh, yup. You're pretty smart, for a kid. "

Author's POV
    Hello peeps! Here's the next chapter! Sorry it took so long, midterms are just round the corner for me and things have been a little hectic, but I'll try updating soon! Byes~