Papyrus

(Y/N POV)
         Once we're done eating we head outside and Sans decides we can just walk back to his place, since it wasn't far. He doesn't seem as lazy as the other Sans' I've met. Also they're is something a bit more strange about this au too. Everyone's on edge. The bar got quieter when me and Sans walked in and heads were always glancing in our direction while talking in whispered voices. I wonder if it has anything to deal with Chara and Asriel. Usually the other au's had basically the same set up with the whole Chara Asriel thing, just positioning wasn't always the same, like in Underswap. I also hope Sans doesn't find out that I was one of the fallen humans in the normal au and then I met Ink. It would put a dent in the relationship, since I kinda worded things a little worse then I should've. Hopefully Papyrus is more usual than Sans. It's kinda sad. I guess you can't always expect to have your friends no matter where you go.

    I continue walking and just stare at the ground keeping my thoughts to myself until we arrive. I want this Sans to trust me, but at the same time I want my Sans back. The one I know trusts me, even if he just views me the same way he views Frisk. It's still better than being above ground though, not getting the chance to know any of the monsters. I only hope that I can help this world out the way it needs to be helped.

(Sans POV)
    I watched the kid as we walked back to my place. She seemed a bit down, but for all I know it could be some kind of sick joke. Humans... Most of them are horrid. She seems really used to walking while staring at the ground, seeing as how she didn't run into anything and moved out of the way for people she probably couldn't see that well. Humans. They just don't make any sense. Well, at least Paps will be happy. He's always wanted to actually meet a human, other than Chara that is. I don't think he actually likes the princess too much, well neither do I, and from what (y/n) has told me, she doesn't either. Welp Paps should be home now, so here goes nothing, I think as I open the door.

   "Hey Paps, ya home?" I ask as I enter, followed by (y/n).

   "BROTHER! YOU'RE HOME! WHAT'S THAT STANDING NEXT TO YOU? " He responds, definitely home. "IS THAT A HUMAN, SANS? "

  I chuckle. "Sure is bro. Since I know how much you've wanted to meet one, other than the princess, I brought one here for you. One thing though. She has to be kept a secret, otherwise you won't be able to talk to the human as much."

    "WOWIE SANS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, " He says as he comes down and picks me up in a tall hug. "I WILL BE SURE TO KEEP THE HUMAN A SECRET! It will be sooo secret NO ONE will find out about it! Nyeh heh heh! "

  "Good, now may you let me out of this 'bone-crushing' hug Pap? "

   "Nyeh, brother, you just ruined the moment. "

   "Heh sorry Paps, but I think it'd be easier to talk to the human if you're not hugging me."

   "Nyeh! YOU'RE RIGHT! HUMAN! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND AM ALLOWING YOU THE PLEASURE TO BE MY FRIEND! Since you can't go out and make others AND BESIDES! WHO WOULD MAKE A GREATER FRIEND THAN I! THE GREAT PAPYRUS! "

    (Y/n) chuckles at this. "It is an honor to be allowed the friendship of the great Papyrus. "

     This made Papyrus extremely happy, which made me smile a bit. My brother is super cool.

(Y/N POV)
     After greeting Papyrus I looked over at Sans. He, for once, seemed at least a little happy, which made me smile. It was good to know I was doing something right. Maybe with Papyrus I could get on better terms with this Sans. I sure hope so. I don't know what I could do otherwise. Frisk. I hope you and the others are doing okay without me. I'm sorry for not being there, I kinda got myself into a different situation. I sure hope I can see you soon, but for now all I can do is be patient and stay determined.

Author's POV
    Hey! Sorry for the wait! Hope you don't mind to much, with midterms and such I was a little busier than I thought I would be. I plan on updating soon! Hope you enjoyed! Byes~