Sans

(Sans POV)
           I wonder why it feels a little off today. Yesterday I felt the Prince and Princess's presence in the ruins, which is weird. Chara and Asriel stay with the King usually while the Queen stayed in the front lines protecting not only her kingdom, but trying to protect the children who fall down. I know that her children often came to visit her, but usually it wasn't near the spot where the human kids fall. Just this once I'll let it be, but I'll be keeping an eye on them, like the King and Queen want me to. They may have the royal guard to protect them, but sometimes it took a good game of chess to beat the humans. They were over confident, that's for sure. Yet the Queen still wanted to protect them, even though one had destroyed the physical bodies of her 2 children. How their souls were still here, could use magic, and sometimes take on a physical form was even beyond me, but I bet it was to deal with Chara's absurd magic. Well, I guess I should head over to the ruins door and check on the Queen. She might not like me much knowing that in the end I was the judge of the humans, but I still had to check on her for the King.

(Y/N POV)
       I open the door to blasting cold air and shiver. It was colder than my other timeline weirdly. Luckily the mid-evil outfit was warmer than my other one. I doubt I'll see Sans right off the bat, but maybe I'll see him in the way I did last time. Things were a bit different here so I was a little unsure. Walking along the path I see the normal branch in the way and smiled stepping over it easily. The bridge was up ahead, weirdly it didn't have the bars in the middle, only two at the end making it look Grand in a weird way since the top was connected. Roses were carved into the wood neatly. Smiling I walk up to it barely noticing the eyes I felt, watching my every move. Hopefully soon I would see him.

(Author's POV)
     Sorry for not updating recently and the short chapter. I have to update my other stories too. Hope you enjoyed! Byes~