something or another

(Y/N POV)
            "So basically, there has been 3 humans before me that fell down, other than Chara, and one of them took the physical forms from Chara and Asriel, and their souls and part of their magic is all that's left?" I ask Papyrus. Sans was reporting to the King, apparently news about the queen, so I decided to get some information about what was going on in this au. According to Papyrus, Sans believes it's Chara's magic that keeps her and Asriel here in their ghostly appearance. They can sometimes take physical form though and be normal human and monster. Well as normal as they could get. It could be a combination of their magic and maybe another participants magic too. I don't know the deal about Gaster here after all. He's pretty unpredictable, well at least according to Ink. Sans, well my Sans, wouldn't ever talk about him, so I didn't bother asking. Oh Frisk... Sans... I wish you guys were here....

     "Exactly human!  I mean y/n! You catch on quite quickly! Nyeh heh heh! "

     Then Sans walked in and went straight to the couch. I watched him, curiosity flowing through my veins. Does this mean he doesn't like Chara? Maybe he hates all humans....

   "Hey space cadet. " Sans says suddenly. I bolt up surprised. "Don't think so hard, I can almost see the steam coming out of your ears."

     My cheeks flushed a little bit and I just stared at him for a moment before flicking my head away in an annoyed manner. I would do nearly anything to have my best friends back.

    "What should we do for dinner Paps? " Sans asks Papyrus as he rounded the corner, probably to remark on what Sans just said.

     "Good question Sans! Hmmm.... I've got it!  We should have spaghetti!"

    "Paps neither of us know how to make that and we need to keep y/n a secret, so we can't have someone else make it. "

   "Oh, you're right brother.... "

     A little annoyed I speak up. "I'm right here ya know and for your information I know how to make spaghetti. I know how to make a lot of foods actually. Thanks for asking."

    With that they both look over at me surprised. It nearly looked like they had forgotten all about me. Sans looked like he was about to say something like he didn't trust me or just didn't believe me, but Papyrus started speaking first.

     "Really?!? Then will you teach me how? We could make some together! "

   Sans wasn't happy about this, but seeing Papyrus happy was enough for him to allow it, not without a watchful eye socket though. With that the cooking lesson began. Believe me, there was A LOT of explains that had to happen, and more than enough watching over someone to make sure he didn't add random stuff that would make it either rainbow or glittery. Sorry, but glitter isn't edible and it isn't supposed to look rainbow. In the end I managed to save the spaghetti, impress Sans and get a boastful Papyrus all in one go.

   It was all great, Sans even seemed to loosen up, told some puns, got Papyrus a little annoyed, got me laughing my head off. Well until there was an unexpected knock on the door. Then everything went dead quite until Paps offered to get it. None of us were expecting who was there though. Especially from the two who didn't even know who it was.

    "Ink! " I exclaimed happily, jumping to my feet and greeting him with a bone-crushing (not actually bone crushing) hug. "How'd you find me so soon? How's Sans and the others? Is everyone all right? "

    Ink hugged me back before letting me go and closing the door behind him. Idk why he came from outside the house tbh. But that didn't matter! He's here!

Author's POV
     Heyo everyone! Sorry for the really late update,  buuuuut here it is! Hope you enjoyed! Byes~