A New Chapter Finally!!!

(No One's POV)
     While Asriel and (y/n) talked a short skeleton listened in. He knows his room best after all and the best ways to listen in. His mind was spinning around the name he overheard, Gaster, and the details on determination and hate. Things started clicking in his mind as he teleported to the front to make it seem like he just got back from work.

    Entering the house he could sense Asriel fading away, probably done with their discussion. He wasn't there for the whole thing, only the last part, so he wasn't sure how caught up on things, but it would have to wait.

   "Sans! Welcome back! Me and (y/n) have prepared some pizza for us all to enjoy! " Papyrus called out to him as he got the table set. (Y/n) had given very detailed instructions about the whole putting it in the oven, not putting anything on it, and then once it was ready, taking it out.

    "Welcome back Sans! How was work?" (Y/n) asked him, a smile lighting up her face.

     "Eh, it's work, what can I say?"

     (Y/n) was not convinced.

    "Did something happen? You seem a bit distracted."

     "People were a bit more annoying today than usual. That's all."

     (Y/n) still didn't look convinced, but she accepted the explanation anyways. Since she herself had something on her mind it could just be her imagination.

   They all sat around the table and talked about their afternoons. After Ink had come, Sans had nearly been late for work trying to get everything in order.

((Y/N) POV)

       After eating we spent a little time on games. I lost. To both of them. More then once. It was... Embarrassing. But it made Papyrus happy. To me though, it looked like it concerned Sans. So I tried lightening up the mood.

     "Thank goodness I can just leave you guys be after everything instead of having to make my way out. With my lousy skills who knows how far I'd be able to go. "

     "Oh dear me. You're right human! We need to strengthen up your gaming skills, this just won't do."

     It seemed to make Sans realize something that he didn't like.

    "Paps is right. Guess I'll have to teach ya. "

     I, on the other hand wasn't sure how to respond. If it was actual gaming, well that's been easy. I could even beat my Sans at that sometimes. I still can't believe I just up and decided to stay... It felt... Lonely in a way. No one to really talk to or rely on. No one who really knows and understands me. It was a lot to process.

    "Well we should probably continue on with that tomorrow. It's getting pretty late." Sans mentioned as he got up, keeping an eye socket on me as I just nodded, oblivious.

     I trailed behind him as we went to his room.

     "And you said it seemed like I had something on my mind. Don't tell me you're thinking of some other skeleton as your heading to my room."

    My head popped up, my cheeks flushing a bit. "Huh? W-why would I be thinking of anybody else? I-I still have to figure out what I'm gonna do here to help."

     He smirked, but then his face fell.

   "This other Sans. Whenever you've mentioned him you seem happy. Does he mean that much to you?"

    "... Of course he does. He's my friend."

   "Is that so... Not sure if I believe ya there kid. That's not the expression of somebody who's just missing a friend."

   "... Even if that's how you see it, all I'll ever be is a friend or like a sister to him, so that's what he is."

    I hated talking about this.

   "Anyways, are you sure you don't wanna sleep in your own bed?" I said, changing the topic.

    "Eh, it's whatever. I don't use it that often either."

(Sans POV)
      That must hurt. Friend zoned from the start. I wonder what this other Sans is like to make her think so highly of him. I probably disappointed her when she met me.

Author's POV
Heeeeeeeeeeey! Sooooo there's ya ling awaited for chapter y'all! We're gonna start trynna pick up the slack. Hope ya enjoyed! Byes~