Chapter 1

Salam and hello people...hope everything is good so here we are with the first chapter.Hope you like it.Another thing is that the chapters will be short and updates will be slow .Please tolerate with me because i am super busy with my research stuff but i'll try to post frequently.

Let me know if you like it. I'll be waiting for your votes and comments.

LOve

Hareem :)

It was midnight when she tiptoed towards the hall way.Looking at her back she found no one following her .Silently crossing the hall she went to the kitchen and opened the fridge taking out the chocolates from it and sat on a stool .

Opening the chocolate she sighed dreamily tasting its sweet flavor on her taste buds.

"What are you doing at this time of night"? Baazil came from behind her and a startled scream tore out of her throat making him put his hands on his ears.

"Oww easy Urwa". He said caressing his ears.

"You gave me a heart attack Baazil" Urwa whisper yelled and smacked his shoulder with her free hand.

"What are you doing here anyway".

"I am eating ,can't you see". She rolled her eyes and he looked at her dumb founded.

"Urwa you just ate two hours ago.You'll be obese if you keep eating at this rate". He looked at her with wide eyes ruffling her hairs and she kicked his legs.

"Not the hair Baazil".

"I want a bite too". He said and she smirked at him in response.

"Why? Won't you be obese then"?

"Oh c'mon I hardly eat as much as you do". He said as a matter of fact and Urwa glared at him .

"Excuse me"!

"Alright sorry .Just one bite".

"Get your own from the fridge". She replied carelessly and he muttered profanities at her.

"What ever. No compromise on chocolate".

.................................................................................................................................................................

"Its Sikander's birthday.He wants to take us all out on a dinner". Behram said and Essa nodded in response.Behram saw Essa leaving university and made him sit in his car.He was dropping him home when he remembered Sikander's message.

"Sure,I'll let them know".

Essa came back home and told everyone to be ready by 8.Cars were already outside when it was time to go.

Picking up the gifts they got for Sikander,all of them sat in the car.Behram and Mahi were following them in a separate car while Essa was with Urwa ,Saman and Baazil. Sheheryar was with Maisam on his bike.

Arriving at the restaurant Urwa saw Sikander standing outside with Mahi and Behram.Urwa didn't have problems with Sikander as long as he wasn't commenting on her food and her eating habits.

Sikander saw her getting out of the car and sighed smiling like a fool.

Get a hold of yourself.Don't behave like you are smitten...

His mind retorted at him and he shook his head as if he was trying to get out of a trance.

"Well you are pretty much smitten" Behram muttered in his ear and Sikander's head snapped in his direction.