Chapter 6

Don't forget to vote , comment and share

Love

Hareem :)

P.S This is not edited . Avoid the errors.

Sikander was working on his laptop when he heard his phone ringing. H picked up on the second call and the next words of his most trusted man made him immediately ran towards his car.

"What happened Yasir" His rough tone made the person on the other end realized that he is pissed way too much.

"She slapped him sir".

"Why"?

"He was trying to harass her , wasn't getting out of her way and was taunting ".

"Is she safe"?

"Yes sir, two of our men covered for her as soon as she raised her hand on him".

"He didn't touch her did he"? The veins on his forehead were so prominent while driving ,anger pulsated in him even more as much as he thought about it. The distance between them was making him uncomfortable.

"No sir, I would've shot him otherwise". Yasir replied firmly and Sikander released a long breath.

"I am coming".

................................................................................................................................

"You actually slapped him . I mean wow". Nadia was pacing in the room continuously and Urwa had her head in her hands.

"This is not funny Nadia" Urwa glared at her then looked at the floor.

"I know , but he deserved it " Nadia said sitting next to her .

"I know , but you know him Nadia. He can do anything to harm me now and I actually gave him a reason. He can kidnap me , kill me ..."

"And I am not dead yet". Both Urwa and Nadia's head shot in the direction of the voice and saw Sikander standing at the door step. Urwa stood up suddenly and Sikander took large steps walking towards her. He stood inches away from making Nadia back off automatically.

Urwa expected him to shout at her but he didn't. Instead he raised her chin with his index finger and looked straight into her eyes.

"You okay"? Hearing his polite and warm voice made her silent for a moment . She looked at him in shock and felt his finger tracing her cheek.

"Urwa"? Sikander said in a concerned voice and Urwa still looked at him with an open mouth.

Seeing her like this , Sikander controlled the smile threatening to come on his lips. Gazing at the slight curve of his mouth Urwa looked away from clearing her throat.

Whil Nadia murmured smiling.

"Its way too hot in hre, I am gonna grab a glass of water" And ran out of the room like there was no tomorrow.

Sikander saw Urwa's scarlet cheeks and cleared his own throat.

"Are.. aree you okay? Did he hurt you"? He asked and Urwa automatically shook her head.

"No" Her whisper made him look at her again.

"What did he say to you"?

"The usual Sikander. All the crap. I shouldn't have raised my hand like that". She rubbed her forehead with her fingers and Sikander's eyes snapped towards her face.