Chapter 4

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Love

Hareem :)

Sikander sat in front of her silently.All of them were completely mute while Urwa's head was in her hands.Nadia's maid left the snacks on the table but nobody touched them.

"What's going on Urwa"? Sikander was the first to speak, his men stood respectfully behind him silently and Urwa sighed letting out a defeated breath.

In an almost whispered tone she told him everything slowly. Sikander felt his veins popping out of his head.He rubbed his temples to calm himself down then glared at Urwa.

"You should've told us all of this before.What the hell were you thinking? At least you should've discussed it with your family.This is dangerous". His voice was rough with tension and Urwa looked down at her hands.

"I told Essa about it". Her tone was low and Nadia knew she was embarrassed.

"When ? After three bloody years" ! His voice raised and Urwa stood up from her place glaring at him.

"What's it to you? You are not my father.And this is my personal matter Mr Sikander.If Essa hadn't involved you,I wouldn't have told you anything".Her voiced raised an octave and Sikander looked at her with a look of hurt and shock on his face. Nadia stood up glaring at Urwa too.

"Shut up Urwa. Sorry Sikande bhai.Its just that she is just stressed out right now.I am sure she doesn't mean what she said". Nadia tried to cover it but the damage was already done.Sikander's face turned stoic and he didn't bother looking at Urwa anymore.He wiped the emotion of worry from his face immediately and a professional look took place instead.

"Nadia I'll provide you both security.The guards will be introduced to you tonight.I'll make sure to do it myself and monitor everything every minute.If you notice anything suspicious again let me know straight away you understand me"? His tone was extremely professional that Urwa glanced at him for a second then looked away again.

"Yes off course ". Nadia replied politely at him.

"Good,I'll take my leave now.Good bye". With that he walked out of the drawing room without another word and his men followed him without noise.

Nadia glared hard at Urwa and Uwa avoided looking at her best friend.

"Are you insane Urwa"?.

"Not now Nadia". Urwa replied trying to hide her guilt. She was way too harsh with Sikander and she realized it as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Don't you dare try to avoid this Urwa.You should be grateful to him for his help.I talked to Essa on the phone when we came home.He told me everything about Sikander bhai.And I think he is wise enough to help us without asking questions". Nadia took her anger out on Urwa and Urwa gave her an irritated look.

"And I am thankful to him Nadia".

"Yeah we all just saw how thankful you were to him".

"He was getting personal Nadia.I had every right to stop him".

"He was bound to get personal Urwa because he was dealing with something that was personal to you.What do you expect ? he is a cop.When he is trying to save your ass from a guy who is an official creep ,off course he'll ask personal questions to get to know things better.What are you six"? Nadia said loudly making Urwa mute.

"If anything you should be thankful to him".

"Whose side are you on Nadia exactly". Urwa asked getting jealous suddenly and Nadia gave her a 'you've got to be kidding me ' look.