Chapter 3

Another update people..Yayy !

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

Love

Hareem

P.S  I'll be waiting for your comments :)

"Hello"? Sikander spoke in a busy tone while his fingers were typing on the laptop with the speed of a bullet.

"Haroon speaking". The voice from the other end made him stop typing and his concentration turned on the call fully.

"Good evening Sir".

"Good evening Sikander. So how's everything going"?

"Everything is going according to the plan Sir. I am still trying to locate the guy but it seems that he is good at hiding".

"You are our best man Sikander. I know you'll find him but make sure you don't blow your cover ".

"Yes Sir".

"Take care young man".

"Good night Sir".

He threw his phone on the bed feeling tired, he was so busy he didn't even had time to eat. He went to the kitchen and was about to heat up the food that his cook made for him.

He was heating it up in microwave when her thoughts crossed his mind. Her innocent face when she asked about the food. Sikander realized her food is more than anything in her life and he chuckled .

He had no idea how to approach her or even how to meet her. He just can't go to Agha Jan's house like that without a reason. He had to control himself but he had to approach her one way or the other.

He sat down on the chair beside the small wooden dining table in the kitchen and started eating his dinner .

............................................................................................................

"Look honey you have to tell somebody otherwise you won't be able to handle him alone. You know how he is and I am only saying this for your betterment Urwa. At least involve someone from your house". Nadia tried to reason with her and Urwa sighed looking down on the table.

"Fine I'll talk to Essa about it". She said in a defeated manner and Nadia smiled at her softly.

"Finally you understand. Thank God. By the way moron three o clock". Nadia said in a sour tone and Urwa looked exactly in the direction she pointed out and gritted her teeth.

Jahangir Alam was smiling at her irritating her and both of them slowly got up from their places and picked their stuff up leaving the café.

"I am heading to the library ,you coming"? Urwa asked Nadia and she nodded silently.

"Let's just get out of here. I can't really tolerate this vile creature's presence". Nadia said in a bored tone and Urwa chuckled.

"Tell me about it". They both walked out of the café listening to the wolf whistles behind them. Urwa knew who it was but didn't turn around to look at him. Nadia grabbed her hand and got out of the cafeteria before Urwa could really go badshit crazy on his ass.

...................................................................................................................

"And when were you planning to tell me all of this"? Essa raised his eyebrows at her and she looked down at her hands.

"I don't know. I wanted to handle it myself". She murmured and Essa raked a hand through his hair sighing.

"Seriously Urwa what were you thinking. You think you can handle Jahangir Alam on your own"?