Chapter 7

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

This is not edited , avoid the errors.

P.S  Stay home , stay safe. THAT'S WHAT MATTERS #COVID19

All my love

Hareem

After Sikander left Urwa stood still for a few minutes paralyzed. Blood rushed her to her cheeks wildly as she tried not to smile again . She cleared her throat and locked the door to her room. Laying down on her bed she thought about what just happened. Sikander was always looking out for her , just like a family does.

She couldn't sleep and too much of thinking made her hungry so she got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. She saw someone standing next to the stove and her eyes narrowed. Upon looking clearly she saw it was him. 

Again ..

In one night...

It was Sikander ...

Blood rushed to her face again, she couldn't face him right now so she decided to leave but her stomach betrayed her at the end moment. Growling loudly in protest her stomach declared war. 

Sikander turned around almost smiling and glanced at her.

"Well hello." He tilted his head at her trying to control the bubbling laughter in his throat while Urwa felt dying from embarrassment . Her face turned scarlet and she looked at him smiling sheepishly.

"Hi." Her voice came as a whisper and Sikander stopped for a minute looking at her face. His eyes were stuck on her crimson cheeks and his fingers were itching to touch them. Realizing his stupidity he shook his head and cleared his throat.

"You are hungry right?" He asked making her eyes widened.

"How did he know ?" She thought and heard him again.

"Essa told me. You usually get up in the middle of the night to have a snack ." Sikander informed her turning to the stove again.

"Huh ? did I say that out loud?" She whispered in astonishment and heard him chuckling while still working.

"Yes you did doll." Urwa glanced at him narrowing her eyes at him in irritation.

"Don't call me that !" She replied haughtily and Sikander turned around raising a single brow at her in a challenging manner.

"What if I do ?" He asked in his deep voice and his lips twitched trying to stop a smile.

"You'll see what will happen then hmfff." Urwa had no proper answer but she had to win the argument, so whatever came to her mouth first she blurted it out.

"Is that a challenge doll?" Sikander walked towards her and she took a step back with eyes wide like saucers.

"Yuh..umm.yeah" Confused she looked at his stance. It wasn't threatening but something about his closeness made her blush again.

There were a few inches between them , if she tried to touch him she could . Her hands shook at the thought and he smiled at her flustered face shaking his head.

A few moments passed in silence and both of them stood mutely . Urwa looked at the ground like his shoes were the most important thing on the planet right now. And his eyes roamed over her face memorizing every inch.

After another moment she felt him much closer to her and she felt the hair at the back of her neck rising. Her breath mingled with his own as the distance got shorter and shorter.

She was about to have a panic attack when she felt his mouth near her left ear, her eyes involuntarily went shut and breathing slowed down as he whispered.

"Have a snack Urwa. It'll help your err condition." He said and backed up a bit to see the shock on her face.

Her eyes snapped open and she gritted her teeth as embarrassment and fury took over..

What the.....

His reaction didn't help when she saw his face turning red from hiding his laughter and his shoulders shook silently with the bubbling chuckling in his throat.

Urwa glared at him in anger . The shame was too much it brought tears in her eyes. Her breath hitched as the traitor tears went down effortlessly on her cheeks and she wiped them away angrily. His closeness made her blush and she thought he would say something else... May be something romantic. Her own thoughts scared and confused her

In a second Sikander's  laughter stopped and his eyes turned wide at her reaction alarmingly. He clearly offended her with his joke . His features turned serious yet soft immediately. Fat ears rolled down her soft cheeks as she tried to control her reaction. Angry and confused she couldn't stop her hiccups.

Shit..Sikander you idiot..well done ! what the hell were you thinking damn it ?!

FUCK ! 

He wanted to smash his head on a wall now angrily for what he did to the girl he liked.

Something started hurting inside him looking at her like that and his hands worked on their own accord and went around the hiccuping girl. Taking her in his arms he tightened his grip over her and rubbed her back soothingly.

He had no idea what he was doing or why he was doing it. He just knew that he hurt her unintentionally and now her tears were making him restless to no end.

He rocked her back and forth lightly in his arms while she effortlessly swayed with him soaking his shirt with her angry tears.

"I am so so terribly sorry love." The pain in his voice made her shook her head at him . It was like she was trying to say you are not forgiven. yet.

"Urwa, please look at me." A request came but she shook her head at him still resting her head on his chest.

Her reaction made him smile again and something touched her forehead.

His lips..?

"I had no idea my joke will offend you doll. I am so stupid. Please forgive me ?" A request came again and this time she stood silent in his arms not saying anything.

Minutes passed as both of them enjoyed the closeness while not quite realizing whats happened so suddenly.

After a few minutes Urwa realized the position she was in and jerked back to look at him in astonishment.

The alarm on her features made Sikander look at her worriedly.

"Urwa..?" He whispered and she shook her head violently at him . Getting out of his arms she ran back to her room. Her cheeks were flaming after realizing her reaction and her body was on fire. 

What the hell was I thinking?

What the hell..

Urwa you stupid...what is up with you tonight..?

Coming back to her room she shut the door and bolted it. Sliding down to the floor she helplessly took her head in her hands taking deep breaths.

She sat still for how long she didn't know but a soft knock on the door shook her out of her thoughts.

And she turned around looking tiredly at the door. Releasing a deep breath she opened the door without thinking who it was but her  brows furrowed looking at the empty corridor.

There was no one there and then her eyes glanced to the floor and her heart missed a beat.

She took the plate of cookies and the glass of milk from the floor and a small paper was sticking to the plate.

She went inside the room locking the door again and set the plate and the glass on the table. She desperately opened the small paper and eyes racked upon it as her lips fought a lovely smile.

"So that you won't sleep hungry love. I'll make it up to you

Forgive me...please"

"S.."