Chapter 2

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

P.S  You guys are seriously lacking in the comment department these days.Not pushin or anything but I need your comments to know if you like it or not.If I don't know about what my readers like and what they don't like I'll lose all the interest in writing.Consider it a mere request.

Love

Hareem :)

Urwa turned her head around to look at her phone screen blinking with a new notification.

She dropped the dusting cloth on the chair and opened the message.The number was unknown ,she frowned then read the message.

"Missing you every minute".

She read the text again in confusion then locked her phone shrugging the thought away.She had no class today so didn't bother going to university.New semester started and she was really busy as well as every other person in the house.

Work load stopped all their fun ad entertainment and everyone was focused on their studies. Mahi was also continuing her studies so her visits became limited.

The next day Urwa went to university and tried to find her friends, she was about to turn around when she collided with someone and as soon as she looked at the person a hateful expression covered her face.

The person looked at her sour expression  and smiled at her menacingly and Urwa felt bile rising in her throat.

Jahangir Alam was the most disgusting and vile person in her university.She hated his guts and she knew he had eyes for her from the very start.

He was some politician's son and he was extremely proud of it.His eyes always made Urwa felt dirty like she was exposed naked in front of him.

"Excuse me" With that Urwa tried to leave but he came in her way and she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Wow where are you going little sparrow" He smiled like a total jerk and his eyes raked up and down her body making her shiver with disgust.

"Get out of my way Jahangir" She spoke in a hard tone and he chuckled. Urwa just wanted to smash his nose into his brain with a punch but she resisted the urge.Nobody in her house knew the situation and she didn't wanted to make it worse.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Urwa"? (What's the rush Urwa).

He tried to corner her but she moved out of the way smoothly dodging him.

"Unlike you I have classes to attend and so very unlike you I come here to study so get the hell out of my way Jahangir". Her harsh tone made him raise a brow at her.

"That mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble someday my love.I suggest you fix your attitude". His reply didn't make her feel any fear but only anger.

"And I suggest you shove yours up your ass". She raised a row back at him in return.After getting the look of utter insult on his face she turned around with a satisfied smirk on her face and left leaving him burning with anger.She headed straight to the class and found her best friend.

She almost threw her bag at the chair as her books fell out and Nadia looked at her in confusion.

"Good morning to you too babe" Nadia said sensing her foul mood and she already knew what had happened.She was her best friend and was with her since college.

"Morning" Urwa murmured in a sour tone.

"I am guessing Jahangir Alam happened again"?

"Who else" Urwa gritted her teeth and picked her books up setteling them on her table.

"Why don't you talk to the principal about it Urwa"? Nadia whispered as the teacher came into the class and Urwa whispered back.

"Because you know who he is,it doesn't matter if I file a complaint.The authorities are scared of his father.He is very influencial.I don't want to mess my final year up Nadia". She rubbed her forehead and Nadia saw her silently.She hated seeing Urwa like this but she also understood her concerns.

Urwa's phone beeped and she opened the message,an irritated look gathered her face as she banged her phone on the table after reading the message.

Nadia sighed opening her phone and looking at the message.

"Have a very good day my love".

Nadia wiggled at Urwa in a naughty way.

"Uh huh,secret admirer I see".

"I don't know who this is" Urwa replied looking on the front.

"That's why I said secret admirer" Nadia wiggled her eye brows again and Urwa smacked her arm .

"Shut up Nadia". Nadia chuckled putting her phone back on the table and focused on the boring lecture.

After the classes ended Urwa went straight outside to avoid any possible encounters with Jahangir Alam.She sat into the car and told the driver to drive fast.

After reaching home she looked at herself in the mirror.She looked exhausted and tired.She rubbed her forehead with her hands and went to the bathroom to take a shower.After the shower she went downstairs with a glum mood and saw Maisam eating like a dog and looked at the brownies in the tray and her eyes shined.

"There is nothing in this world that food can't fix". She mumbled and sat down with Maisam forgetting everything about her stressful day.

......................................................................................................................................

"When are you planning to tell them that you are not a police man but you are actually in the army "? Behram looked at Sikander asking him the question he was meaning to ask for a very long time.

Sikander sipped his coffee from the mug and put it back on the table.

"I am planning to tell them.But I need to have permission for this from my seniors.I am on a secret mission and you know that". He explained and Behram nodded looking at him.

"I know but the sooner you tell them the better specially if you are thinking about courting Urwa for real.Let me tell you one thing she hates liars according to Mahi".

Sikander smiled thinking about her but said nothing.He knew she'll be furious with him when she will know about him but he was determined to make her his.He relaxed and smiled while Behram saw his face and shook his head in return.

"Day dreaming again"? Behram asked in a teasing tone and Sikander threw the file at him which he neatly dodged and Behram chuckled.

"Shut up man".

Sikander was in the army and was the best among his team.His seniors trusted him with everything.He was fiercely loyal to the country and its people.He was on some secret mission which nobody knew about except for Behram.

Urwa was the love of his life but he didn't wanted to put her in danger so he thought to tell her about it after the case was solved.

His line of work never allowed him to love anyone because he knew his life was at stake every minute but this time his own heart was betraying him .When it came to her he lost it .Big time !