Chapter 5

Salam and hello people. So here is an update as promised. Its short but I hope you like it.

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

Love

Hareem :)

"So what did he say last night to make you hate him ,not to mention again" ? Nadia asked getting a big bite from her burger while Urwa sipped her coffee still killing Sikander in her mind.

"He called me doll". She gritted her teeth while Nadia choked on her food. Coughing and smiling all at the same time she gave Urwa a naughty smile.

"Ooo lala". Nadia smiled and Urwa threw a fry at her.

"Shut up.I was apologizing to the dork and he said doll and look at me I didn't even realized it at once".

"That's because you are dumb Urwa and its not a big thing. Its ok".

"I am not dumb and what's ok"? Urwa glanced at her surroundings

"Him calling you doll".

"That is so not right. He has no right".

"Oh c'mon Urwa, confess already. You both like each other". Nadia was one of those people who were way too blunt about what they thought and wasn't afraid to voice her thoughts.

"No effin way. I don't like him. He is just helping us and I was being grateful like you said. Besides he is not my type". Urwa scratched her nose with her index finger and Nadia shook her head at her.

"You are in denial phase best friend. But its ok. Someday you'll call me and say hey Nadia you were so freakin right. I do like him OMG". Nadia imitated Urwa's voice in a funny way.

"That's never gonna happen ".

"What's the problem with it anyway. He is hot ,good looking , has a good job, likes you more than he should and tolerates your bullshit. He is perfecto , I repeat bestie perfecto".

"Excuse me. Likes me more than he should. What does that even mean"? Urwa raised a brow at her best friend and Nadia blinked at her.

"Means that he put up with your tantrums and all".

"What, this is a lie. We don't even know each other properly". Urwa looked at Nadia with utter disbelieve on her face but Nadia being Nadia sat coolly at her place without a care.

"Ahh so that's the issue. Don't worry you will. I'll be your cupid". Nadia said winking at Urwa and Urwa gritted her teeth in response.

"Aghhh".

.........................................................................................................

"All set"? Sikander spoke on the phone while loading the empty revolver putting it in the waist band of his jeans . He had to meet his seniors and was almost ready to leave the house when he called the security manager he hired for Urwa's security.

"Yes Sir". A reply came instantly in a respectful tone from the other side. Sikander was looking into the matter personally and he wasn't the one to leave a loophole . He had to hide his actual identity from Urwa and still protect her.

It wasn't a tough task for a guy like him to hide his true self from a girl like Urwa but he was concerned about her feelings. He knew she'll be mad whenever she happens to know the truth but still he had to do it.

"What's she doing now"? He asked without thinking then mentally face palmed himself when his men coughed from the other side of the line trying to stop his laughter.

"She is eating Sir".

"As usual" Sikander thought and smiled shaking his head at the thought.

"And where is she"?

"In university Sir".

"She is safe , right"?

"Yes sir, absolutely. We are constantly guarding her".

"Hmm. Keep me updated".

"Yes sir".

Sikander disconnected the call while locking his house and sighed thinking about the girl who had no idea what she is capable of.

.........................................................................................................

"Long time no see Urwa". Urwa closed her eyes gritting her teeth listening to the voice she hated the most but didn't bother turning around.

Hearing the chair beside Urwa screech, Nadia glared harshly at Jahangir Alam . Smiling like he owned the world he sat beside Urwa who totally ignored his existence.

"Fuck off Jahangir" Nadia said in a warning tone but he barely took notice.

"Let's go Nadia". Urwa stood up and Jahangir followed her immediately.

"What's the rush" He said trying to get close to her but Urwa already started walking with her full speed . Urwa grabbed Nadia's wrist with her sweaty palms. She wasn't the person who liked talking to the likes of Jahangir . She thought the best way was ignorance.

Jahangir was constantly following them and the next thing happened too fast. Jahangir grabbed Urwa's arm and she instantly turned around and slapped him harshly across the face in a reflex. At first it went dead silent in the cafeteria then Jahangir moved towards an already shocked Urwa. Even Nadia was gob smacked at Urwa's courage. All of the student's in the canteen looked at them in absolute shock. This was a first. Urwa slapping Jahangir or anybody slapping Jahangir for that matter. Even Jahangir was shocked for a second then embarrassment took over and turned into anger in a matter of minutes. Jahangir was about to get too close to Urwa when a guy stepped between them stopping him.

"For the last time Jahangir , fuck off". The guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes said in a chilly tone. Urwa and Nadia had no idea who he was ,they were both too shocked to understand anything , fear ran through her spine making her shiver lightly when another guy stepped in.

"Leave her the hell alone Jahangir Alam , or you'll go back in pieces I promise". The other one was more intimidating then the first one.

"And just who the hell do you think you are". Jahangir spoke in a grave tone with a hint of humility and the two boys smiled menacingly at him.

"Tera baap" (Your father) . The guy replied calmly.

"This is not over Urwa. Your admirers won't be with you 24/7". Jahangir threatened her when the two boys blocked his view for her.

The boys stood silently watching Jahangir leave and then immediately both of them left without another word. 

Nadia was the first to get out of shock. She knew now they should leave .

She held Urwa's wrist tightly who was way too shocked to move  and dragged her out of the cafeteria. Nadia opened the door to her car letting Urwa sit first inside then sat and told the driver to drive.

"Take us home". Nadia told the driver then turned towards Urwa.

" No more classes for today. By the way do you know them"? Nadia said and Urwa shook her head in response only. The car was swiftly moving towards Nadia's place 

Both of them sat dead silent in the car when Nadia suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Shit Urwa. You slapped him. Yaasss bitch" !! She flew both her hands in the air in a dancing manner with excitement on her face and Urwa started smiling too finally getting out of the shock.

"Finally". She said feeling satisfied but a little scared inside.