Chapter 1 There's no way to escape childhood friend

~Y/n  Pov~

Since I remember me and sangwoo been friend since we were kids my huge mistake I go with him he killed my parents he did the same with his we stick together ever since I try to escape but I fail to get out This stupid basement.

I start to cry. "y/n I'm home," he said opening the basement door and walk in to see me. "I got your favourite food," he said passing it to me I took it and start to eat it.

"so I be right back I'm going with a friend don't make any noise okay," he said.

I nodded he kiss my forehead and walk back upstairs and close it behind him. I hear him leave and I waiting for him to come back. then I heard the door slam I got up to hear footsteps headed this way he's home early?. "Umm sangwoo," I said waiting for an answer from him. then I heard a person said "huh". then the person opens the basement door.

I quickly hide to see the person was a  boy no I'm going to be in trouble he can't be here.

"well I can't see anything is too dark to see" he said he looks down to see sangwoo victim he falls back "what the hell" he said.

I got out my hiding spot. "you shouldn't be here" I said he jumped to hear my voice "who are you why is this lady tied up?" he asks.
"I can't tell you, you have to leave," I said he didn't listen to me and help the lady.

                              ~Sangwoo Pov~

I was talking to my next victim then  I heard someone call my name I turn around and look at officer park.

"Oh officer park has it been," I said.

"I been fine how is y/n" Park said. "she good offers park," I said. "I see you have a lady I see" park said.

I turn around to look at my victim and look right back at him "no she just a college friend" I said. "a lot of thing between men and women" Park said. "that true" I said. To see the guy kept staring at me
"officer park what happen to junjae?" I ask.

"Oh he was assigned to a different district now I have a new partner" park said. I look at him and said, "ah hi my name sangwoo nice to meet you?".

" I'm police officer yang seungbae," he said and kept staring at me. "oh yeah I forgot your cousin was at your house shouldn't you be going there" park said.

"Sorry, you said cousin?" I asked Suddenly I realized about y/n. "no y/n is there good to see you officer park" I said waving goodbye. Telling my victim I have to go and started headed there quickly.

~Y/n  Pov~

I try to stop him I pull him away from her she starts to scream at us. "I told you to leave her he going to be mad at me," I said.
He annoyed me. "let me untie you first," he said.
"no stay the fuck away from me," she said staring at something.

I turn around and look at sangwoo holding a bat in his hand so I hide in my spot again he hit him with the bat he fall down he looks at me and said "don't be scared my flower". So I came out slowly and walk toward him. "can you shut her up" he said. I nodded and put a gag in her mouth to shut her up I look at him again.

"I don't know who you are but I haven't seen my relatives in 10 years you might as well have said you were my brother, " he said.

Sangwoo about to grab his jacket but he hit him and he slowly walks up the stairs he don't have a chance to run fast sangwoo hit him again he falls down the stairs start to leaning on the wall he ready to kill him but he said something "I fall in love I was in the same class and we both were in the army you save me from my superiors" he said. he crouches Down in front of him "hey you have to speak up you're mumbling" sangwoo said putting his hand on his hair mess up his hair and smile.

I don't like this. "I thought this basement is too small for three peoples, how about we go up," he said.

I know it's a trap sangwoo stop to the top and turn around and look at him.
"are you really forgiving me," he said. "yes but," Sangwoo said then suddenly he pushed him from the stairs he fall down and walks down crouch down.
"not with your legs the way they are" sangwoo said. he knocks him out he looks at the lady and walk to her and kill her with his bare hands he looks at me and said "did he did anything to you my flower" he asks. "no" I said.

" good help takes his clothes off just leave the underwear," sangwoo said.

"oh okay," I said I help him to take his clothes off. "for now you are staying with me," sangwoo said. "okay," I said.

" I be back right back I get something for him," sangwoo said turning around and look at him he slowly starts to wake up "you are up sleepyhead" I said smile at him.

"more I becoming like him" I mumble. "what?" He said. "nothing oh your friend beside you is sleeping, " I said. he looks and screams.

"is the asshole awake I see," sangwoo said. I nodded I see him have a bag "that's really rude you shouldn't scream when you see a lady face " sangwoo said smile seeing him scared.

"you be staying in here with the daughter of the CEO I'm sure you be fine here" sangwoo said touching her breasts.

"wow it's stiffer than it was yesterday" sangwoo said. telling him that he looks at him.

"I haven't killed a man since the death of my and y/n parents maybe you just lucky" sangwoo said.

he opens the bag and grabs a can and open it "you must be hungry" sangwoo said and took out a spoon and put some on the spoon "Open wide just relax it's just porridge" sangwoo said. he gave him some I notice he spilling some from his mouth "umm sangwoo" I said he look at me I point at my lip he got the message and looks at him. "What the hell don't spill it," sangwoo said.

he kept feeding him and spill some on him suddenly something he did shock me he kiss him? He pulls away notice his legs can still move. "huh that funny" sangwoo said. he got up and get a hammer and looks at me.

"y/n get upstairs I don't want you to see this" sangwoo said I nodded I quickly ran upstairs I close my eyes and cover my ears to hear Poor guy scream

I hope you guys like it comment below and tell me you want more of this chapter