Chapter 9 killing/bum

Yoonbum pov

I look at sangwoo wrap me up with tape so I couldn't move I start to cry he look at me and patted my head he picked me up and put me in front of him and start walking toward him I start screaming and telling him I don't want to die but he annoy me the guy start counting I kept yelling at him then Sangwoo said "look ahead" but I didn't listening so he grab my face to look at the guy

Then I notice the knife is pointing at himself I about to say something but he cut me off saying "just keep crying" so I did
Then he felt the knife pointing at him

"Shit" sangwoo said using my body to push the knife in him

I see his blood coming out of him I look up at him sangwoo pushing my body more so the knife can be in deeper in him Then sangwoo said "shut the fuck up, you damn homo how do you think I felt when you put your damn cock against my mouth you were so disgusting I nearly shit myself get it you even showed me my fortune with the cards didn't you
Well you were right I guess this is my lucky day".

Then I notice sangwoo took the glasses off and put it on him and sangwoo kiss him on the cheek move away from him his body drop on the floor.

He fall down with me still in his arm then sangwoo touch the guy blood on my stomach and said "human blood really warm isn't it?"

I didn't say anything I just froze in the spot.

So sangwoo kept talking to me "how is it your first killing?" Sangwoo ask

I still didn't say anything

"Still nothing geez bum I was just playing around" sangwoo said then We heard giggle sangwoo and I turn around to look at y/n

"You see y/n get the joke why can you be like her" sangwoo said throw me off of him he look at me and said "y/n and I going somewhere and you are staying here so have fun with the dead body" he walk toward y/n and grab her and taking her upstairs closing the door basement behind them I crawl away from the dead body and I use a towel to clean myself and put my shirt on then I crawl upstairs doing something so I can take my mind off from the body.

Time skip

Sangwoo pov

Y/n and I start getting the food for us we got out the car With the groceries in our hands we start walking then we notice the person knocking on the door saying he's a police officer?

We slowly sneak behind him and said "did you say police officer?"

He slowly turn around to find out was Seungbae he look down at the groceries we have he didn't say anything about it because he got caught so I asked him "What brings you here?"

Seungbae got up and said "I-I'm from the police I'm not in my uniform right now so it might be hard to believe but it's the truth" taking his police badge showing us.

I about to say something but I got cut off by y/n "so why officer Seungbae are you snooping around our place" y/n said glaring at him

I look at y/n "please be nice to officer Seungbae" I said

She didn't say anything but just nodded

"There were reports of a strange sound being heard outside" Seungbae said.

"A report but I'm sorry to say me and my girlfriend live here no one living around here just only us" I said.

"Okay but I heard something, I thought someone was inside do you guy have a pet perhaps?" Seungbae said

"maybe you're hearing things  but Sorry officer Seungbae maybe reports  noise complaint from fucking each other" y/n said

Seungbae Choke on his saliva hearing y/n said that

I chuckles "she's right you know she  like it rough" I said

"but I have to check" Seungbae said.

He's getting on my nerve I thought "is that so?" I ask.

"Would that be alright for both of you" Seungbae said

I stare at him "cause you can" I said opening the door y/n and I walk in first I look at him and said "after you".

Y/n quickly slammed the door behind us. Seungbae jump a little bit and  look right at her

"Oops sorry I scared you" y/n said giving him a fake smile

He follow us in the kitchen y/n put the groceries away I look at him to see him look around in the kitchen I chuckles "please feel free to look around" I said.

"Yes" Seungbae mumble he about to leave but I stop him he turn around and look at me.

"I was wondering why are you in plain clothes don't you need to wear your uniform or are you a detective?" I said grabbing the knife behind me.

"Not really I just have somewhere to be after this anyway this is a pretty big place for two person enough about me let's talk about you two" Seungbae said.

Y/n glare at him "are you new here" y/n said.

"What?" Seungbae said.

"Everyone knows us just two couple living in empty neighbourhood" y/n said

Yeah I know the story but you two mind if I check the second floor?" Seungbae ask.

"Please do" I said we follow him he check the second floor and came back downstairs.

Y/n notice something and ask him "everything okay?"

"Yes I believe so" Seungbae said.

"Good are you done here because you said you had somewhere to go" y/n said.

I about to say something but suddenly he start talking to someone on the phone?

Y/n whisper in my ear saying "he's not actually on the phone".

I smirk and look at him  we walk back inside the kitchen  acting like he's talking to the person on the phone but the phone start ringing.

"I told you he's not the best actor" y/n said.

"I'm bored out of my mind" I said staring at him He got off his phone "excuse me I have to go" Seungbae said.

We follow him to the door but I stop him "officer Seungbae you didn't check that wardrobe" I said.

He look at it y/n giving me a look saying wtf you doing look.

He open it to see empty he got up and look at us "thank you both for your cooperation please call the station if anything happens" Seungbae said.

"We will" I said closing the door behind him waiting for him to leave I look at y/n "fuck" I said stomping upstairs to look for bum I ran downstairs to look at her "stay here I'm going to look for him" I said.

She nodded I quickly walk out barefoot looking for him