Chapter 14 Together

Y/n pov

I look at them both to see them in shock

"Sangwoo" I Said he didn't say anything and got out seeing the deer closely and start laughing. 

I rolled my eyes and got out the car

"What are we gonna do" I said staring at him

He stop laughing and look right at me he about to say something but someone stop him
"Is everything alright?"

We both quickly look at a couple staring at us

"Sweetie it looks like there was an accident. Are you guys okay?" Women said

I about to say something but Sangwoo gave me a look saying not to say anything or else.

He look at the couple

"We're fine! It's any chance, is there an auto shop nearby?" Sangwoo asked.

"There's nothing nearby here but if you call them it'll take them around 2 hours"  she said

Sangwoo chuckle "it looks like this'll be big problem" Sangwoo said

"Sweetie let's go look around" she said as the old couple got out to see the car.

"Oh goodness, that looks pretty bad"  she said then her husband said "Why here of all places".

"There's a phone number for a nearby police station, should I call them for you" she said

"Ah how long will take for them to get here?" Sangwoo asked.

"I think it'll take around 30 to 49 minutes to get here I'll give you the phone"  she said about to give it to him but Sangwoo stop her.

"Please wait! By Any chance if it's okay to be rude for a second, will you drag my car a little further up? I happen to have tow ropes on me right now" Sangwoo said.

"Sorry?" She said

"Please" Sangwoo said

"Ah sure it doesn't seem too difficult to do" she said as Sangwoo grap tow ropes and putting it on then we got in as the old couple car they did the same and start heading to nowhere once again.

Then was really Quiet then his wife said "three young men and women going on a hiking trip, are you guys on good terms by any chance?"

"Yes! We're coworkers and my girlfriend  wanna join us but I know It's not much but please enjoy them. These are very good!" Sangwoo said giving the wife the Apple.

"Oh my three give us to many the Apples are so red, I bet they're mouthwatering" the wife said but Sangwoo annoy her answer and pointing at the building.

"Could you drop us off there? Sangwoo said pointing at a hotel.

"Of course dear she said as her husband stop at the hotel

We got out

"Thank you very much we arrived on time, thank you again for the help" Sangwoo said.

"Ah, it's nothing much. We just wanted to help but This worn out  doesn't have an elevator to use. You'll probably have to carry your stuff up and down the stairway.  We Should give you a hand with these?"
the husband said.

"Ah it's fine it's fine! Really, we're alright. You've already done so much for us" Sangwoo said with a fake smile.

"Ha it's fine I've already helped you thus far what's a couple of begs this bag is huge just what exactly is in here" the husband said about to grab it but Sangwoo quickly stop him.

"Ah jeez, mister! You might hurt your back if you try to impress the missus right here especially for a man of your age You should be careful" Sangwoo said giving him a death glare.

"Alrighty Yoonbum! The rest of  the Begs will be in your care" Sangwoo said.

But I look at bum trying to get all the Begs but I stop him by helping him as we start taking the Begs to our room we sit there waiting for Sangwoo I look at bum and sat down beside him.

"what wrong bum" I asked

"It's nothing y/n but just me why did he bring us here" bum asked

I about to say something but Sangwoo walk in to see us really close

I quickly got up

"What wrong?" I asked

"It's going to take all day I guess we're stuck here for now" Sangwoo said Looking at us.

"Y/n and bum come outside with me" Sangwoo said

We didn't say anything but follow him outside and start walking toward the wood

We continue walking then bum said "why are we here?"

We said nothing

Then suddenly I heard "ah!"

I turn around to see bum on the ground

I gave him my hand to take

He took it he slowly got up

we continue walking then Sangwoo said
"We're here"

I look right to see the Crime scene where we bury my and his parents there.

Sangwoo look around I look right at bum

"Bum?" I said to see him holding police line Sangwoo look right at him in shock

"Sangwoo why's there police line here" bum said

Sangwoo didn't answer his question and walk toward bum and kick him "This fuck are you not going to move out the way?"

"Ah seriously I stepped all over it this stupid son of a bitch" Sangwoo said picking it up off the ground and start walking with it.

We didn't say anything to him he wrap it around the tree

"I'm sorry I'll come again" Sangwoo said mumble to himself then he put the Apple down where the tree is.

"Let's go back" Sangwoo said.

"Already?" Bum asked

He start walking away from us we both quickly follow him and start heading back to the hotel.

To see the lady looking this way

"Welcome back you three were you guys on a hike and suddenly slipped Are you guys okay you guys might catch a cold Our bath is brand new and the water is very nice it's only 8,000 won so try it one" lady said.

"No thank you we're good" Sangwoo said

"You both might be okay but the person behind young man is shivering up a storm" lady said.

Sangwoo and I look at bum to see him shivering

"She's right Sangwoo he need it" I said

Sangwoo sighs "fine we take it" Sangwoo said paying it for us.

She start taking us to the bath and left us be.

We walk in to see it's huge and amazing place to take a bath

Then suddenly Sangwoo took his clothes off and got in I did the same but bum just stand there naked covering his dick in front of us Like we didn't saw it before.

Sangwoo chuckle "why are you standing there lost in thought are you coming in with us or what?" Sangwoo said.

He didn't say anything and just got in with us.