Chapter 19 The truth of Bum

The following chapter contains content that the reader may find disgusting. Includes graphic depictions of rape and sexual assault you be warned. As bum tell you about his past.

Bum pov

Was really quiet as no one said anything. As Sangwoo took pick off cream of the cake and lick it as he stares at me.

"Tell us we're listening" Sangwoo Said.

"What do you want me to?" I Asked

"I want you to tell us why you're so embarrassed?" Sangwoo Said.

As I still say anything

"What're you waiting for is there a reason you're not telling us?" Sangwoo Asked.

"When I was young My uncle would often punch me I'm just scared of him because I can still remember it that's all," I Said weakly smile at them.

I look y/n as she looks at Sangwoo as Sangwoo only Said "hm".

And look right at me.

"Do we look stupid to you?" Sangwoo said

"No there's no way," I Said.

"But people lie to people they think are stupid to idiots they look down on but we, not an idiot though," Sangwoo said.

I still say nothing.

So Sangwoo continues talking about it.

"So there must be a reason you're lying we need to hear it now since I hate being treated like an idiot more than I hate being lied to," Sangwoo said.

Y/n look at me to notice I was nervous about to say something.

"I'm waiting!" Sangwoo said

I look right at Sangwoo

"Sangwoo give him some time to tell us what he wants to tell us," Y/n said.

Sangwoo glare at y/n but y/n glare back at him. But
Then she whispers in his ear and tells him something.

Sangwoo smirk right at me.

"Okay y/n I accept your offer but he still going to tell you what exactly happens to uncle and him," Sangwoo said getting up from his seat to look at us. 

"Don't worry Sangwoo he will tell me" y/n Said giving him a fake smile.

He nods and left the kitchen to give Y/n and I some privacy to talk.

She sat down beside me and look at me.

"Bum it's okay to talk to me about what happens to you," y/n Said grabbing my hand I look at her. She notices I have a tear in his eyes.

but some of the reason I wanted to tell her so I did

"My uncle," I said

Okay, what about your uncle? She asked.

"My uncle always abuse me left me scars and bruises on me but my granny help me with my bruises and scars but suddenly my uncle was acting different someone how but I don't know why but then that night he came in my and granny room I woke up from my dream to feeling something's slipping in between my thighs I look down to see hand on my waist I got scared and look over my shoulder to see my uncle. He grabs my head putting me back down on the pillow he really thought I was my mother and he going to take care of me I told him to stop but he didn't listen and kept going on what he doing and moaning my mother name was disgusting then he was finishing up what he did and left my and granny room" I said feeling more tear fallen down my cheek. 

Y/n wrap her arm around me. has I finishing crying she pulled away and kiss my cheek and then my lips I blush she pulled away

"Don't worry bum that asshole won't bug you anymore because we're going to be family together" she said getting up from her seat and looks at the cake.

I think the cake is ready she said getting the plate for us

Ignore what she said and look at the knife and grab it and look at.

I look right back at y/n still looking for something

I look at the knife again and slips my both wrists and got up from my seat to look at her

"Y/n" I weakly said.

She turns around to see my wrists and the knife in my hand

I about to say something to her but was to late I fall down to see only blackness.

Y/n pov

I look at Bum body seeing a lot of blood on the floor

"No bum please not again stay with me Sangwoo help me!" I shouted.

Hearing running footsteps approaching the kitchen

Sangwoo look at bum

"What happen y/n?" Sangwoo asked

"I don't know one second we were talking and one second I was getting the plate for us to eat the cake and then I heard Bum called my name I turn around to see Bum wrists are blessed and he just fall to the ground," I Said freaking out.

Sangwoo grab bum body "let's get him in bed okay" Sangwoo Said as we start heading to the next room and putting him down.

I quickly grab the first aid kit and took out bandage rolls for bum and give it to Sangwoo.

He took it and wrap it around his both wrists to stop the bleeding.

"You're gonna be okay these bandages should stop the blood don't worry" Sangwoo Said finish up bandages him.

we look at each other and then we lay down and put the blanket on us and look at bum.

Then suddenly Sangwoo got up and left us alone in the room

I look at bum and carefully wrap my arm around him and slowly close my eyes and went to sleep.

Bum pov

I slowly open my eyes to see y/n on my chest I blushing

"Y/n?" I said

She slowly opens her to see I'm awake she got up and look at me "how are you feeling Bum?" She asked.

"I'm okay where am I?" I Said.

"We're in the room you don't remember what happened?" She replies.

Then I realize what happened to me

I look at my wrists to see is still bleeding

I heard subbing I look at y/n seeing her crying

"Bum please don't ever do that again you scared me to death," she said still crying.

I felt bad about that I scared her.

"I'm sorry won't happen again," I Said slowly wrapping my arm around her.

She pulled away from me "let's go Sangwoo is waiting for us".