Chapter 3 rat poison

~Yoonbum pov~

"Remember to get rid of anything dirty or useless got it," sangwoo said.

"okay sangwoo I said seeing him leaving the plastic bag I grab it and throw everything in the plastic bag and then I notice I forgot a box I grab it something came out of the box.

  I grab it and read it  said rat poison I finally got a plan to get out of here by using this rat poison putting it in the food and finally I will escape here but what y/n think I kill him will she kill me what I did to Sangwoo maybe she won't? I thought 

I took it and crawled in the kitchen where y/n is. "y/n," I said she looked down at me.

"I got this," I said.

"Are you sure bum?" y/n ask. 

I blush she notice and smile.

"okay," y/n said she sat down on the chair and read the book I look at her and then back at the pot in front of me I put the rat poison inside the food I look at y/n.

"uh y/n can you help me with the plates," I said. "Yeah sure," y/n said started to put the food on the plate for me.

"finish," y/n said she looks at me and smiles.

"wow, that smell amazing y/n" sangwoo said.

"actually he made this for us," Y/n said.

"wow damn bum does this mean You've gotten used to this now," sangwoo said.

"uh okay I'll be eating on" he cut me off "wait you wanna eat over here with us?"sangwoo ask.

I look at him "you should sit with us " y/n said.

I nodded and take a seat at the table with them as I started to get nervous.

y/n notice I'm nervous.

"sangwoo let's eat you don't want the food get cold? " y/n said He looks at her "sure whatever," sangwoo said.

he grabbed the fork to pick up the chilli. 

I smiled seeing him slowly about to take a bite of his chilli but then he stops and glares right at me

I was wondered why he wasn't eating his chilli? ...

he looked over at y/n and stops her from taking a bite of her dinner and then looks right back at me.

"you seem to smiling a lot lately I wonder why?" Sangwoo ask.

I got scared "you go first," sangwoo said smirked at me.

"huh," I said.

"don't make me repeat myself  it's not huh you heard me eat and then three of us can smile," sangwoo said

I took a bite of my chilli telling myself don't swallow it but then Sangwoo notices I didn't swallow my food.

"look at you," sangwoo said and smile at me.

"I get it now I told you to smile but ugly face is ugly even when it's smiling" Sangwoo said.

he pokes my throat as my food went down shit...

I looked at him.

he took a bite "hm it's a little salty" sangwoo said.

he got up and said "I will be in the basement if you guys need me" he walks out of the kitchen.

" y/n help me throw the food out," I said she nodded I start wasting the dishes.

As he starts playing the song killing me softly with his song by Fugees.

I turn around to look at no one there I suddenly feel sick and I throw up in the sink I have to move my body but I couldn't move.

I turn around again this time I see the door tilting I see y/n walk in the kitchen to see me not looking okay.

"bum are you okay?" Y/n  ask me. But I couldn't respond  if I could I finally said something
" y/n" then I see only blackness

Y/n pov

Thank god I caught him quickly from falling.
I yelled for sangwoo he ran upstairs to see us.
"What happens to him?" Sangwoo asks.

"I don't know he about to fall but I caught him," I said. 

he took him from me and about taking him to the basement but I stop him

"sangwoo he has a fever you can't leave him there he needs somewhere to rest like your old room," I said.

"yeah maybe you're right y/n," sangwoo said.

"fine but you own me," sangwoo said.

"Okay," I said. he started to go upstairs I follow him behind him we walk in his old room and slowly lay him down.

I sat down and look at him "I will be right back sangwoo," I said he didn't say anything as I walk down the to get a cup of water and sugar and mix it.

I quickly grab a bucket and headed back upstairs.

I walk in to see Sangwoo still staring at him I put the bucket down beside him if he needs it I gave sangwoo the cup he took it and gave him the drink and make him drink it.

"This will help you bum this always help me I got sick and if you need to throw up there is a bucket beside you," I said.

sangwoo finally said something "sleep I get something he needed,".

I nodded

Sangwoo left the room as I looked right at yoonbum waiting for sangwoo to leave then I heard the door close.

"you put something in the food didn't you," I said.

he didn't respond

"relax I won't tell Sangwoo just for now get some rest," I said.

he nodded and closed his eyes I lay down beside him as well and close my eyes.

Then I felt something touching my cheek I slowly open my eyes to see yoonbum touching my cheek.

"so you're awake," I said smiling at him he pulled his hand away from my cheek.

I got up and looked at him "do you feel better now?" I ask.

"yes," bum said slowly about to get up but I stop him. "hey you still sick to move," I said.

"okay" bum mumbled.

"are you really won't tell him what I did? "bum ask.

"no," I said.

he slowly got up and push me down I about to say something but he cut me off by kissing me I kissed back but suddenly we both heard the door.

"y/n I'm home" sangwoo said.

Don't forget to vote and comment