Chapter 4 I tell you

Y/n pov

We both quickly pull away from each other.

Yoonbum lay back down as we heard footsteps coming this way I turned around and look at sangwoo and smile. "I got the stuff for this asshole here," sangwoo said he looks at him he walked toward us and sat down beside me. "how are you feeling" sangwoo ask. "I'm fine sangwoo," bum said he about to say something but he shut it.

" say it weirdo cmon say it," sangwoo said he still not saying anything "okay I'm going to Countdown 5.4.3.2" he finally said it.

"can I eat with you two from now on?" Bum ask I chuckle to hear him said that. "wow we didn't unexpected that we both wondering what you where gonna say Why you don't like the little table that's not very nice bum it's from my past after all" sangwoo said.

"past" bum said, "you're full of questions today," sangwoo said bum didn't say anything "it's fine," sangwoo said I grab his hand with mine to confirm him. "well how long has it been since I've seen my parents since high school? How many years is it then" sangwoo said he tried to remember I know because I was there with him.

"sangwoo it's was in elementary school" I said he looks at me "yeah now I'm remember you were there I still remember how I used to eat with my mom  and y/n came  to eat with us she knows what happen  in my house like I know  what happen to her house we had a completely fine table to use, we sat on the floor because the table was for dad I stare at him he didn't like it but my mom grab my face to look at her she kept telling me and y/n we need to go to school he was always abusive he notice  my mom is baby me he hates that so he threw ashtray at us but hitting y/n on the forehead she got stitches from it I kept telling myself one day I will kill him but" he stop talking "there are in the past now" sangwoo said kissing my hand I smile and notice bum didn't like that. sangwoo look at him and grab his wrist to looks at the cut on them.

"was that because of your dad ?" Sangwoo ask him a question. "no I lived with my grandparents ever since I was a kid and now my uncle" he stops telling us his story. "what about your uncle tell us" sangwoo said. "I live with him now" he cut him off "boring so why'd you slit your wrists then?" Sangwoo said. "I was lonely and it became a habit, and I ended up going to the police station a lot but I couldn't stop because it was so painful," bum said.

"god dammit that's a nice way to put it I ended up becoming a perverted stalker is what you mean right you want to know what I hate guys like you the most they too scared to die but are always complaining about it so stop going on about how fucking lonely you are I hate that shit" sangwoo said.

I look at bum to see his head down in shame "what should I do" bum asked.

"you and y/n and I are orphans so don't think you are alone got it so take this so you can get better," sangwoo said.

bum took it from him and take it and grab the beg he got up and look at me "let's give him some rest" sangwoo said.

I nodded I took his hand we walk out closing the door behind us we walk to our room he opens the door for me I thank him he drops the beg on the floor I turn around Suddenly felt his lip on mine I was shocked at first but I kissed him back I felt something Poke me  I look down at his little friend he notice I'm starting at his dick he grabs my hand put them on his dick I could feel how hard he is I blush "this is how you make me feel y/n I can't hold myself any longer so please I want to make love to you" sangwoo  said I felt the same with him so I said "yes"

Warning smut ahead

"Take your clothes off now," sangwoo said I did what he told me he did the same I see his friend I start to blush to see his friend is big I thought sangwoo notice and said, "relax y/n will fit".  I nodded I lay down on the bed he got on top of me and started to kiss me I kiss him back he pulled away from the kiss and said " are you ready". I nodded and he slowly put himself in me I cried feeling the pain he kissed my tears away he waiting I get used to his size I nodded telling him to move he pulled out and slammed back inside I let's out a loud moan sangwoo cover my mouth and said "you don't want to wake bum up". I nodded he thrusting faster and harder inside me I felt about to cum sangwoo
" I'm gonna" he cut me off " I know me too" sangwoo said one last thrust I came on his dick he kept going I felt him cum inside me he pulls out of me and lay down beside me we both out of breath I look at him and said "you don't think bum heard us" I said smirking at him he looks right at me "who cares if he heard us telling himself how I was rough with you" sangwoo  said

I blush. "I'm fucking happy I took your virginity telling all guys out there you are mine" sangwoo said I giggle he wrap his arms around me I lay on his chest I close my eyes to hear his heartbeat "goodnight sangwoo" I said. "goodnight y/n" sangwoo said it back we both went to sleep holding each other

Yoonbum pov

I heard everything I blush