Chapter 16 Bury the body

Y/n pov

"Are you done is that enough?" Sangwoo said looking at bum.

"Should I dig more?" Bum asked

"Why're you asking me I'm not the one who killed her do whatever you want you're the one that did it, right" Sangwoo replied.

Bum slowly nods and grab Jieun and slowly putting her inside the hole. And got out of the hole just sat there.

I about to say something but I got cut off by Sangwoo "hey Yoon Bum Catch!" Throwing a Apple at bum.

Bum quickly caught it but he slip backward on Jieun body.

Bum started freaking out and about to get out of the hole but Sangwoo push him back down. "Not yet" Sangwoo said.

Bum Trying to get Sangwoo off of him But he won't budge "Let go! Let go!!" Bum yelled at him.

But Sangwoo ignore his cry. Shove his face down to look at Jieun

"What's wrong it's not like she's looking at you with resentment are you scared imagine how scared she must've been not that it's any of my fucking business. You don't have the right or the need to regret what you did. You never had a happy past anyway you were ridiculed and bullied all your life and now you've escaped that life. Because for the first time, you did something for yourself congrats, mr. Murderer" Sangwoo said helping bum up off the ground and start bury her body.

once he fished bury her we start heading to the hotel. As we start heading to bed.

I about to go to bed but I really need to use the bathroom I look at bum and Sangwoo seeing them asleep. I slowly walk toward the bathroom and do my business and once I finish I was about to walk out the door to see Sangwoo standing there staring at me.

Warning smut ahead

He push me back inside by closing the door behind us.

"Sangwoo what wrong?" I asked

He said nothing and grab both of my arm and pull me toward him. Suddenly I felt his lip on mine. I kiss him back. He pick me up and slowly sat down on the toilet seat.

I pull away from him and look at him.

"We can't do this right now bum in the next room" I said

"Come on y/n you act like that stop us" Sangwoo said smirking at me

"That's true" I replied. Slowly take off my panties and help him with his boxers.

I look right at Sangwoo dick seeing still hard. I slowly walk toward him and grab his dick and
put himself in me.

I moan feeling his dick more bigger inside of me. Once I was on his dick he thrusting faster and harder inside me. I grab his face and kiss him as he kiss back. he was getting rough on me. We both felt each other was about to cum.

one last thrust we both came on each other.

I pull away from the kiss as we both out of breath I look at him. "Let's was amazing" I Said giggles

"Yeah it was" Sangwoo said smirking at me I pulls out of me and slowly got up but my legs give up on me.

As I fall down on my ass as my legs was wide  open for him.

I blush. He chuckles seeing me like this.

"Sangwoo are you going to help me or not!" I Said waiting for his answer but Sangwoo only smirk at me

"I got great ideas" Sangwoo said getting on top of me. By grabbing my legs and wrap them around his wrists.

"How about  round two?" Sangwoo said smiling at me

I blush.

Bum Pov

I woke up to see y/n and Sangwoo are both naked in bed.

I blush and look away from them I got up and getting ready for my morning routine. Once I was finish I start packing our things in our luggage. And start heading downstairs getting breakfast for us and went right back upstairs to the room. To see the bed is empty.

I slowly walk toward the table and put our food down and wait for them as I heard giggles and moaning inside the bathroom

I blush more as they both finish by calling each other name.

I quickly grab my book acting like I was reading it. I heard the door open I look at the corner of my eye seeing them both smiling at me?

Y/n walk toward me with her towel wrap around her.

"Bum you're sweet you bring breakfast for us" y/n said

I look at her "of course I did we are family remember" I replied.

"I thought you left us and went to the police station told them everything" Sangwoo said glaring at me

"Sangwoo relax he won't do that" y/n said grabbing my hand with her.

"Whatever" Sangwoo mumble walking away from us and start getting ready.

Y/n smiling at me and gave me kiss on the lip and quickly pull away and start walking and get ready as well.

They was finish getting ready and sat down with me and we start eating our breakfast. Once we done. We start heading downstairs with our luggage and said our goodbye to the lady who owns the hotel.

We got inside the car and start heading home.