Chapter 7 bum punishment

Y/n pov  

sangwoo and I getting our favourite snacks so we can share with bum we walk to the cashier so he can buy our snacks I look away from them and stare at the door I kept telling myself why can I leave him or why can I tell the guy at the cashier.
"because you can't y/n" I heard his voice in my head again. " y/n?" I look at sangwoo "are you okay?" He asks.

"yeah I'm fine" I said giving him a fake smile. "let's go we don't want bum waiting for us" he said I nodded we walk out and start headed back I walk to the door and about to open but sangwoo stop me "let's sit down and see bum cross the line".

I can't say no to him so I agree with him I sat down beside him he gave me my favourite snack I took it from him and I thank him and I start eating it we waiting for bum to fail I see sangwoo but his headset on and playing that stupid song I hated and started to rain I heard the door I turn around to see bum there looking at us "y/n sangwoo?" He said I heard a laugh coming from sangwoo I quickly look at him "that was some amazing acting we almost fell for it" he said getting up I got up as well to look down at bum "that's not true" bum said crawling to sangwoo feet "please let me live j-just this once please forgive me sangwoo please" bum said looking up at him sangwoo look at me and look right at bum "stop it how many times are you going to say please you're always talking like this it's becoming a bad habit, also I can't tell what's true and what isn't" sangwoo said it's starting to rain harder "it's raining so fucking much" he said bum look at us.

" I want to go home," bum said. "what," Sangwoo said He kept saying it "I'm going, " bum said. he crawl to the gate "what a hassle what're you doing" Sangwoo said walking to him "here you want to leave I help you" Sangwoo said opening the gate for him he started crawling to the road "save me anyone please"bum said. "is no one here ah I see" Sangwoo said walking in front of him "save him is there anyone here save him you need to be louder" Sangwoo said looking down at bum "save me" bum yelled.

"that's more like it louder," Sangwoo said he grabs his hair and pulled it back to look at him, "You think anyone will here that I bet they can only hear the rain louder," he said shouting in his face. 

"save me save me," bum said. "Louder" sangwoo said he kept saying it he rolled his eyes.

"are you done now let's go home I'll make us some hot tea okay," Sangwoo said picking him up "no no let go I'm going home," bum said trying to push him away  "argh cmon bum," sangwoo said.

"let me go you motherfucker" bum said I notice he got pissed he threw him on the car and kept punching him I ran to him tried to stop him suddenly I felt a slap on my cheek I fall down holding my cheek to look at him he pulled my hair to make me to get up i cried in pain from both pain I look up at him to see sangwoo giving me a killing stare he still have his grip on my hair taking me inside the house  throwing me inside "don't you fucking move from that spot" Sangwoo said and walk out to get bum I heard footstep I look up at him to see him carrying bum he close the door behind him he looks down at Me "come with me I need your  help to punished him for doing this shit and maybe next be you as well" he said.

we walk in the basement "dammit we completely soaked now I thoughts you wouldn't come out but you did and now it has to be like this" Sangwoo said he looks at him and said "you're soaked too" Sangwoo said dropping him on the floor where the blanket is.

"y/n stop standing there" Sangwoo said I walked to him and helped him to take his shirt off I did the same I walk to the toolbox and grab a knife and fishhook and pass it to them he took it from me and kiss me in front of bum I kiss him back I pull away from him he smirk and look right at bum "which do you prefer ?" He said bum didn't say anything.

"go on," Sangwoo said sangwoo about to say something but we both notice bum started taking his clothes off he crawled to him.

" sangwoo why don't we just do something else," he said wrapping his arm around his neck sangwoo look up at me still holding the tools in his hand bum look up at sangwoo.

bum look up at it suddenly sangwoo punched bum in the face "are you that stupid" he said. "y/n get the rope" I nodded I grab the rope and put it on his neck I look at him "I'm sorry bum" I said kissing his forehead and got up I grab the rope "have you ever been on an airplane" sangwoo said.

"airplane" bum ask. sangwoo looks at me he nodded telling me to do it I pulled it choking him "gross you sound like a stuck pig" sangwoo said.

Bum about to use his hand "oh no you don't" sangwoo said kicking him I felt the tears fall down "sangwoo save me" bum said I look at bum and look at Sangwoo "please sangwoo" I said.

"fine" Sangwoo said I let it go he falls on the floor he grab it "the fun just begun"