Set Day 1 (2)

-two weeks later-

<Paige's POV>

I was preparing dinner for the family when i hear my phone ding. I look down and see an email from ABC studios. I was hesitant to pick it up but i knew it would be worse if i didn't. The email read

Dear Mrs.Paige Deen,

We here at ABC studios would like to inform you that your daughter Molly Soloman has been picked for the part in our newest show Forever. Filming starts next week Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at ABC studios Vancouver Canada . Please arrive at 7:30 am sharp. We will need either you or your husband present at all times on campus. We are really excited to see you.

-ABC entertainment studios

I was shocked, at this point i could see Molly staring at me from the other room. "Paige are you ok?" she asked "Yes i'm excellent, you got the part. They start filming next week." i said realizing what i had done to myself. I now have to drive this brat to set every day and stay with her. She will become famous and not me!

-Next week-

<Mollys POV>

After being in the car for an hour and a half we were almost there only 15 more minutes. I notice i'm shaking not only because i'm really nervous but because i wasn't aloud to eat again this morning. I'm definitely not a morning person so waking up at 5:00 was not easy. Of course Paige doesn't understand that so her answer to every problem is taking away food. As i'm thinking about how many bagels i'm going to take from craft services the car starts to slow down. I look up and see that we're here! Paige rolls down her window to talk to the officer at the gate. He gives us directions to set and where to park. When we reach the parking lot Paige parks and glares at me. "Get out." she says while handing me a bag. "Aren't you staying with me?" I ask when i grab the bag. "No. Just dropping you off. i'm sure you'll find your way around."

Even though I didn't like Paige i knew her better than anyone else i would see today. So i wished she would stay with me. I climb out and she drives away. As i'm sitting on the curb i see a familiar man walking in the distance. "Sir, Sir !" I yell while running towards him. "Molly? That's your name right? Nice to see you again." "Ya you too. Your Adam right?" "Yes." he says with a smile " where's your mom?" He says looking a lot more concerned "umm... She's not my mom." "huh?" "She's my foster mom and she's not coming." Adam sighed but looked at me and smiled "Well then I will get to know you better. Let me show you around!" We walked around for a little bit until we came to office like room. "Hi, I'm Eddie." said a man getting up to shake my hand. Inside i felt uncomfortable and scared about everything that was going on. I was trying to hide it but i wasn't doing a very good job. I took his hand and shook it hoping he wouldn't notice that i was shaking. Adam and Eddie talked to me for a while about how things worked. I was starving but i felt bad asking for anything, i mean they were being so nice and accommodating to me. I couldn't go much longer without food though. " I feel bad asking this but wheres craft services." "Oh don't feel bad , I'll take you over" we had all agreed that Adam would chaperone me all day since Paige wasn't there. After i got my food we sat down at a table.

<Lana's POV>

It was my first day on set filming a new show. I was getting a snack when i saw Adam sitting at a table. I ran over to hug him "Adam! How are you!" "Good, It's nice to see you." "You too. Who's this?" I asked noticing the young girl sitting next to him. "This is Molly! She will be playing your foster daughter." Molly looked up and gave me a weak smile . Adam got a text and said "Molly i'm so sorry but i have to go." I noticed a sudden wave of panic come across her face. " I'll stay with her!" As Adam left i sat down across from her. "I'm Lana." "Its nice to meet you, Lana." I could tell something was wrong but i didn't think it was appropriate for me to ask. So instead we went to meet the rest of the cast. I lead molly over to stage 4, it was so refreshing to see a new set with new people. Molly ran off and started talking to the crew so i started to walk over to the cast.

<Mollys POV>

Lana is really nice but i'm scared to be around her. She is so professional and i don't want her to find out about anything that has lead up to this. "Molly!" I turned around to see Haley running towards me. She gave me a hug and said "it's so nice to see you again, my dad said your audition blew them away!" This made my day it reminded me that that i had never acted before and i got the part over thousands of other kids. I must be here for a reason i thought. "It's such a relief to see a familiar face." 'Ya the first day is always scary but you'll get used to it." We talked for a while and it help me a lot. "Sorry to interrupt you two but i was just told that they need Molly and i in costumes to get fitted." Lana said. I followed her to costumes "Hi" said a girl trying on a shirt "My name is Luna" "Nice to meet you" I say shyly backing up towards Lana "I'm Lana, Its very nice to meet you Luna! And this is Molly." Lana says putting both of her hands on my shoulders. "Is she your daughter?" "No, but what i can tell from reading the script is both of you will be playing mine." "Yes i believe so!" Luna responds. After we got fitted we all went to rehearse some scenes. While we were there we met the rest of the cast.

<Lanas POV>

"OMG!" I hear someone scream when I walk onto set. I see a girl hiding in the corner with both hands over her mouth. My first thought was she had seen a spider. "Is everything ok dear?" i say putting out my hand to help her up. "Your ........ Your .......Lana.." she says standing up. I quickly realize it's not a spider she saw it was me. "Yes and you are?" she takes a deep breath to get herself together and says "I'm Katie i'm going to play your daughter." "and i assume your a oncer?" "yes" she giggles "well it was nice to meet you but i should get going." I shake her hand and walk over to another girl i hadn't met yet. I sit down i the chair next to her. She dosnt look at me so i say "Hi i'm Lana what's your name?" she continues to stare at the floor but says "My name's Ari." "Well Ari it was nice to meet you i hope can get to know you better." "Ya you too" 

-Lunch time-

I noticed while we were rehearsing today that Molly and Luna were acting like they have never acted before.  I thought back to the first time I filmed with Jared. He was hyper but he knew how to act and he had done stuff before OUAT. I still thought it was odd that Adam and Eddie would hire kids for a main role if they had never acted before. I pulled out my phone and opened my IMDB app ( The Internet Movie Database)  and looked up Molly and Luna. Noting came up but i decided it was none of my business. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to eat my sandwich. A man in his mid 30s sat down next to me holding a baby. "Hello i'm Lana." "Its nice to meet you i'm Bryan and this is my son Finn." "Daddy!" screamed another little boy running up to Bryan. "And this is my other son Oliver." "Hello" Oliver said waving. I waved back and said "So you brought two little kids to set by yourself. That must be a lot of work!""Well my wife is here as well shes getting the kids food." "Oh ok. So are you an actor or a crew member?" i asked "I'm an actor I'm playing the Ex husband of someone name Roni." "oh well I play Roni. It was nice to meet you but please excuse me i have to grab some stuff from my trailer." 

<Mollys POV>

    I was sitting reading my script at a picnic table. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder and Lana say "are you ok? Your not eating." I'm fine i said turning around i'm just not hungry." "Honey you haven't eaten since 8:00 that's a long time for a growing kid ." I turned around so Lana couldn't see my face. I felt a tear form in my eye because she cared about me. This must be like what its like to have a mom i thought. Lana sat down next to me and gave me hug. She had no idea why i was crying but hugged me any way. All the fears that i had earlier went away, i trusted her, i realized she may be professional but she cares.

-later that day-

<Lanas POV> 

It was late, we had stopped rehearsing about an hour ago but I got caught up talking to Adam and Eddie. I finished talking them and said good night. It was dark and as i was walking to my car I saw Molly sitting on the curb.