Forgotten (3)

<Lanas POV>

"Did your mom not come to pick you up honey?" "No" "Come with me then i don't want you sitting in the cold." she stood up and followed my back to my trailer. I made her a cup of hot chocolate and told her to wait in my trailer until i got back. I stepped out and walked a good distance away so i could call adam.

Adam: What's Up?

Lana:Are you still on set i need to meet you asap!!!

Adam: Ya I'm still here. What's wrong?

Lana: Mollys mom never picked her up! She's been waiting for an hour and everyone else has left!

Adam: Okay I'll call her mom now and then meet you at your trailer.

-10 mins later-

"she didn't answer. I called the number she gave 5 times." Adam said running towards me "ill take her home then!" Adams eyes widened "she lives an Hour and 45 minutes away are you sure?!" "I'm sure! I don't know what's going on but she needs to get home. Oh and her moms a B*tch." "She's a foster kid." Adam whispered The only words i could say in that moment was "Oh." "I'll send you her address now." " OK Thank you I'm going to call Fred."

Fred: Hi honey. Is everything okay?

Lana: Hi sweetheart. Well not completely I'm going to be home really late tonight. I have to drive someone home I'll explain later.

Fred: OK Stay safe I love you.

Lana: I Love you too honey! bye.

Fred: Bye.

I sighed. I felt so bad for molly. I walked back to my trailer and went inside. Molly was curled up into a ball on the couch. When she looked up her eyes were red a puffy like she had been crying. I sat down right next to her and gave her a hug. "I'm going to take you home." i said in a soft voice. "Thank you." she whispered back hugging me even harder.

-skip to them in the car-

We had been in the car for about 45 minutes now. Molly had not said anything at all so i decided to get to know her better. "So how did you get into acting?" "i didn't. I was forced." she said still staring out the window. I could only imagine what that meant "what?" "my foster parents forced me. So they could get money." " i'm so sorry they did that to you sweetheart. Do you have any siblings?" "no i'm an only child. I mean I have a foster brother but he's a jerk." 'Well at least you have another kid around right?" "sure"

When i pulled up to her house i expected it to be really run down, but to my surprise the outside looked nice. "Is this it?" "yes" molly groaned. "You really don't have to walk me to the door." Molly said rather annoyed "Oh no it's fine honey, I want to!" A teenage boy answered the door with a look of disgust on his face. "MOOOOMMM! SHE'S HERE!" he yelled. A lady came to the door. "Oww!" Molly screamed as the lady pulled her into the house. I grabbed Molly and pulled her back. "What are you doing that's not how you treat a child?!" "She's not yours to parent so i would appreciate it if you got of my property! Who are you anyway?" "My name is Lana and I drove Molly home because YOU never showed up!" "Well now that i know they have a slave to drive her home there's no reason to show up. Now are you leaving or what?" As much as I didn't want to I knew i had no choice but to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow?" "I hope so." Those words broke my heart. I waved goodbye and got back in my car.

<Freds POV>

I jumped out of bed to investigate the sounds coming from down stairs. I grabbed my baseball bat and snuck down the stairs. I was about to turn into the kitchen when i heard a scream from behind me. "AHH! FRED WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" " I heard noise from down here so i came to see what it was." "With a baseball bat?" "I had to protect myself." "seriously? From who?" "Well the evil queen of course." I said going in for a kiss. "Hey where have you been all night anyway?" "I drove a kid home, her mom didn't show up and she was left outside for an hour before i found her." 'Why would her mom do that?" "It's her foster mom. Fred we need to help her they hit her right in front of me. She was covered in bruises and she wouldn't talk to anyone. But i just don't know what to do." "Honey I know you want to help her but there is nothing we can do." "what if we foster her." "We could never do that i've never met her." "You can meet her tomorrow I'll bring her back here before we go to her house!" "You're driving her home tomorrow too?" "Honey if you had been there and saw her foster mother you wouldn't want her in a car with her mom eather." "Fine, but can we get to bed please its almost 3 am" "Ok fine."