Lunch in (6)

"Hey we have reservations for lunch like now so we have to go." Lana said walking over to us. "Ok Eddie and I will meet you guys there" "Molly I can drive you if you want." "ummm... ya that's fine." i said trying to be polite.

10 MINUTES LATER IN THE CAR

"You know Molly I don't bite." "huh?" "I mean you haven't said anything to me for the past 10 minutes. I'm worried about you." "i'm not yours to worry about." "Molly I know you have been raised to believe that you worthless and your owned by the government but none of that is true other people here care about your well being." I decided not to respond, i still felt awkward and i don't trust her enough to really open up. "Hi can i have a frappuccino" lana said sticking her head out the window "please pull up to the next window" "what is this?" I asked hesitantly "this is a starbucks." "is this where we're having lunch?" "haha no i'm just picking something up." "here you go mam." A lady handed lana a drink though the car window. "Here you go Molly." "what is this?" the cup was cold and a didn't look like any drink i had ever seen. "It's a frappuccino it's like a milkshake but it has coffee in it because i know you don't really like coffee but i also understand your need for it. Try it." "Do you like it?" "Yes it's interesting." "ok kiddo were here and i don't want everyone else judging me for giving you coffee so leave it in the car." Lana said with a chuckle.

SOME TIME LATER IN THE RESTAURANT

"Is everything ok?" "Ya i just don't know what any of this stuff is like FILLLL-ET MIG-NON?" "oh filet mignon it's a fancy word for steak." "I've never had steak" "that's ok, why don't you get some pasta?" After the waiter came over and took our order Lana stood up holding a glass of wine "Let's toast to a great first season!" All the other adults stood up and with their drinks and congratulated each other. I stayed seated in silence and confusion. As everyone sat back down Lana spoke up again " Ok since we're all here together today why don't we go around the table and say a little bit about our self and our families. I will start My names Lana Parrilla and i've been working on a show called Once Upon a time for the last few years with Adam and Eddie. My husband Fred and I live here in vancouver. Who wants to go next?" " I will. My name Is Bryan Lanning I'm a family vlogger on youtube. I have 2 kids Oliver and Finn." This went on smoothly around the table until it got to the younger portion of the group. Ari took a deep breath and said " I-I-I'm um My name is Arianna and I live with my parents i'm an only child. I've always loved filmmaking but i just started acting a few years ago. Oh and i'm thirteen years old." She turned to Luna. A big smile came across her face she jumped up and very enthusiastically said "My name is Luna I'm a foster kid and my parents really don't care what I do as long as i make them money. I'm also thirteen years old. Also am i aloud to curse or is that like not ok." Everyone sat in silence trying to process what she said. "Well you do have free speech but i think most of us would prefer you didn't curse." Adam said "Ok then my name is Katherine but please call me Katie. I have been acting for a few years and it was always my dream to work on a big project like this. I am also in foster care and uh i am 12 years old."

<Lanas POV>

Molly had been smiling ever since we got to the restaurant but when katie finished speaking her smile disappeared, her head dropped to look at the ground and she moved closer to me. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear "it's ok just say your name and a little about yourself." she whispered back "I.....I...can't..." Don't say that. I think you can." Molly grabbed my hand and looked up. "My name is Molly. I am 8 years old and I am in foster care." "Thank you Molly. I think that was a great way to get to know each other."