Chapter 2

"Katherine never mentioned she had a sister before." Damon snorted.

"That's because she doesn't want you to know." I scoffed while rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" he hissed.Crossing my arms,I sat comfortably on the couch. "Oh do have a seat.Afterall,it's your house,right?" I said sarcasticly.

"Yeah.It's my house,which is very rude of you to barge in without permission." he snorted.

I raised an amused eyebrow at him and smirked. "Oh? I didn't know the impulsive vampire,Damon Salvatore knows some manners." I mused.

He rolled his eyes at me and placed his hand on his hips. "what.do.you.want?" he said through gritted teeth.

"What about you,Damon? what do you want?" I countered.While leaning further in my seat. "Stop fooling around." he hissed.

"I am not fooling around,Damon." I said while smiling. "So I wonder,what is so interesting about this Elena Gilbert to the fact that she manage to string both of you Salvatores." I said as I stood up.

He narrowed his eyes at me but didn't move or say anything.I sped infront of him,a smirk plastered on my face. "Tell me about her.I mean,is she like Katherine?" I asked while slowly running my fingers through his chest.He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him,my face inches away from him.

He lowered to my ear and softly whispered... "She is nothing like Katherine."

I smirked then I sped both of us on the floor,me on top of him,his hand still holding mine,while my other free arm is pinning his neck,but not too hard.Our faces inches away from each other,I stared into those deep eyes. "Then,what is she like?" I asked seductively.

"She...." he started,just then we heard the front door open and heard a familiar voice called Damon. "Where are--what the hell?" she said in bewilderment as she stared at us.

Damon quickly stood up leaving me on the floor.I sat up and stared at Elena while smirking. "You must be Elena." I said while observing her.She looked exactly like me and Katherine.She had straight brown hair and same doe eyes.

She glared at me but you can still see the fear in her eyes. "Who are you?" she asked. "Im Alexis.Katherine's sister." I stated.

"S-sister?" she stuttered.Damon kept quiet. "Why are you here?Are you going to kill me?" she choked out.

I rolled my eyes at her while standing up and facing her. "If I wanted you dead,you'd already be dead right now." I scoffed.They both seemed to relax.

I smirked. "Although,you're not gonna live long enough." I said smirking.Damon narowed his eyes at me, "What do you mean?" he asked.

I just stared at them with a knowing smirk on my face. "You're as good as dead. " I chuckled.Damon pinned me against the wall.Veins popping out of his face and fangs showing. "This has something to do with Klaus,right?" Elena asked hopefully.

I just chuckled evily as Damon's grip tightened. "Tell us what you know!" Damon hissed.

"I know a lot,Damon." I stated while staring deeply into his eyes.He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Tell--"

Quickly I snapped Damon's neck before he could even finish his pathetic sentence,making his body fall on the floor,leaving him temporarily dead.I looked at Elena who has her hand on her mouth and looked shocked and scared.

"If you're not going to kill me,why are you here?" she asked trying to gain bravery.I slowly approached her and smiled evily. "You ask the wrong questions,Elena." I said before grabbing her by the hair and slamming her head on the wall.Her unconcious body fell on ths floor with a loud thud.

Sighing,I walked upstairs and started searching for the moonstone.I searched through the cabinets,drawers,under the bed,under the pillow,everywhere! I walked in the bathroom and faced the mirror.

Then I looked down,my gaze landing on a pile of soaps.I searched for it and once again,im correct.There is it.The moonstone.

I shook my head as I smirked and walked out of the bathroom,making my way downstairs and left the boarding house.

Stefan's Pov

I parked my car on the driveway and walked to the door.Opening the door,I entered the living room seeing two unconcious body on the floor.Damon and Elena's body to be exact.

I rushed to Elena's side and pressed my head on her chest,listening for a heartbeat.I sighed in relief when I heard a faint beating of her heart.Suddenly,I heard Damon groaning.I looked up to see him standing up and rubbing his neck with a deep scowl on his face.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Sister trouble happened." he hissed.I looked at him in confusion,what is he talking about?

"Well,there's another doppleganger in town..." he said scowling. "Katherine's sister." he snarled.

Then,I heard Elena gaining conciousness.She sat up and clutched her head with her hand while her other ia supporting her. "Ugh.Stefan?" she said while her eyes slowly opened.

"Hey,im here.I got you.What happened?" I asked her.

"Alexis...she-she..." Ishe stuttered.I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Hey look at me.Who is Alexis?" I asked her.

"She-she's Katherine's older twin sister." she stated.I hugged her. "Its okay.you're alright.Now,tell me,what did she say?" I asked softly.

"She knows something." Damon informed while a deep frowned is still on his face. "She knows something about Klaus." he hissed.I stood up and supported Elena to stand.

"Since she's Katherine's twin sister she must know something about this Klaus.Katherine didn't tell me anything.Maybe she could tell us." Elena suggested gaining her balance.

"Why did she knocked you out?" I asked them. "I don't know,maybe because she is such a psychotic bitch like her sister?"Damon snorted sarcasticly.

"Seriously Damon,what is she doing here?" I asked frowning.I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't know." he said rolling his eyes.

"Its so confusing.She said im as good as dead." Elena said with a confused frown.Damon narrowed his eyes then began thinking,then suddenly he looked like he realized something. "shit.don't tell me..." he muttured as he sped upstairs.

We followed him to his room and saw that it is a wreck,his things scattered all over the place.The pillows on the ground and the bed ruined.We saw him walked to the bathroom and frantically searched in a bunch of soaps.

He angrily threw a soap at the sink and faced us. "Damn it.The only leverage we had and we lost it." he hissed.

I raised an eyebrow at him."The moonstone?" I asked.He nodded and placed a hand on his hip with a deep frown.

"She know something.And we should find out what it is no matter what." he snarled.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah,if we see her." I retorted.

"We will see her." he corrected

Comment? Vote? : )