Chapter 4

Elena stood up and grabbed her bag.She doesn't want to deal with any of this plus she's late for school.

"Wait.Where are you going?" Stefan asked as he stood up following Elena.

"School.I'm late." she said simply.She doesn't want to deal with this for a while.Knowing that a 1000 year old original hybrid is after her is too much.

Alexis crossed her legs and put the glass down on the table beside her.She looked up and watched as Elena and Stefan talked

"I'll be right back." Elena said before walking away.

Damon and Stefan watched as Elena left the house,closing the door behind her.Alexis chuckled and shook her head lightly making her curls bounce a bit.The Salvatores turned their head to the owner of the voice and frowned at her.

She raised an eyebrow at them and smirked. "So where's Elijah?" she asked.

Damon smiled at her sarcasticly. "Now,remind me again why we're going to undagger Elijah?" He asked sarcasticly.

Alexis returned the sarcastic smile. "Well,because he's the only person that could kill Klaus?" she said in a "duh" tone. Stefan crossed his arms and eyeing her up.

"Now,why are you so eager in killing Klaus?" he asked while pointing a finger at her suspiciously.This question had been running in his head for a while now and finally he let it out.

"Why do you care?" she asked sweetly while batting her eyelashes.

Damon scoffed while Stefan rolld his eyes. "I don't." he answered coldly.

Alexis chuckled and stood up,slowly walking to Stefan. "Broody little Stefan." she said seductively while trailing her fingers on his chest.

Whether he admit it or not,Stefan did feel attracted to Alexis but he loves Elena.The alure of petrova dopplegangers did not really waver.

He caught her hand and held it tightly.Tight enough to break a bone.But Alexis wasn't affected.She just smiled and easily snatched her hand back.

Alexis walked away and grabbed another drink. "Does Elena enjoy both of you worshipping at her altar?" she asked amused.

Damon frowned at her and narrowed his eyes,clearly annoyed. "Why are you still here?" he asked.

"Because you have Elijah and I want you to hand him over to me." She said simply and took a sip from her drink.Her sole purpose in coming here in Mystic Falls is because Elijah called her.And that is why she wants Elijah undaggered,plus she needs him in killing Klaus.

Stefan let his hand fall at both sides. "Okay.I'm out of here.School." he said before walking out of the house.

-

"What you up to?" Alexis asked as she walked in the living room.

"None of your business." Damon said without looking at her.He had been rummaging in the Gilbert Journals for like an hour or so and he still could not find it.

"Are those the Gilbert Journals?" she asked while approaching Damon.

Alexis stood next to Damon and put her hand on the table and stared at Damon whose currently murmuring the year and the name of the journals as he pull each one out.He ignored her and continued on what he is doing.

"How can I help you if you won't tell me what you're up to?" she mused while looking at Damon then at the journals then back at Damon.

Damon kept his face blank.Asking her wouldn't hurt much.So without even looking away from the journals,he asked. "Can you tell me where a bunch of witches are massacred in this town a couple centuries ago?"